Seeing your name on someone's wall you don't know.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing your name on someone's wall you don't know.

Post Count

Seeing your name on someone's wall you don't know.

I was just hanging out like I do. When I got attacked. I got attacked only once and later once again so I believe I was attacked and their game closed so they couldn't get all 10 wins.

Since I have fairly high stats for my level (that doesn't spend gold on weapons). I decide to check this guy out to see his stats. I realized I'm dealing with a massive gold spender. Over 60k plus in each skill. Scary. Massive amout of gold this guy spent. I take a gander to his wall and notice people are giving him names and levels to attack that have decent stats and great hoods. It was sorta ridiculous how "it" would try and hunt me down and attack me even though I'm chilling in my tent.

I think it's ridiculous when you spend thousands of real money on a game and think you are awesome because you're good even though it took real money to get to your point in the game so far. There are some "weapons" that cost over 50 dollars. That is real money. That is nucking futs.

I have spent less then 60 dollars on this game but all of it was iTunes gift cards that were given to me on special occasion. And I only spent that gold on buildings.

I'm 16 and Gree expects me to spend thousands of dollars on a game? Ridiculous

Add me: 297-065-557
    OG Kush
    Level 138
    5k away till 500k per hour club.

Post Count
    Oh my God, you're OG Kush! I look for and rob you all the time. I'm Lucifer, level 139.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    Hahahaha I forget so much sense summer is around. School kept me on a clock you know? Well that is kinda funny. But you could do me a favor and stop.

Post Count
    I'll consider stopping. :P You just told me I'm on your news in game, out of curiosity how much did I take you for?
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    You have probably robbed me a couple million in total but I make a good amount of money it isn't that big of a deal. But seeing someones name again and again and again just gets annoying.

Post Count
    Can I rob you too?
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    Ah. The money went toward saving for a level 3 NC.
    If you come hunt me in a week or two you can take me for 400K each time.

Post Count
    So you're mad at this guy because his stats are better than yours and he attacked you?
    “If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.” – Jack Handy

Post Count
    I'll try but if I don't we should just be friends.

Haha and well if you happen to stumble upon my neighbor hood then maybe. Most likely it's the 12 or 8 or collections.

Post Count
    No it's that he went out of his way looking for me cause people with a CK I think is infront of their names told him to. That's the part the irritates me.

Post Count
    Ah I understand ya.
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    I can see looking for someone who you robbed and had your device crashes so you look for them to rob the stuff you wanted but to attack is fairly pointless unless doing thuglife but just go to a random guy not specifically look for me. You know?

The last half of my main post was just a little rant why I'm upset about this game.

Post Count
    Found a nice hood if anyone wants to find and rob it.

Post Count
    No Laundromats no thank you
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Lol they are hiding. But my hood is organized! I'm leaving for 2 weeks in the beginning of august.

How did you ge rid of my trees and stuff?