Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Unplayable...Refunds for Honest Players

Banned
    Post Count

MW Unplayable...Refunds for Honest Players

whackueddie will go

Banned
    Post Count
    Since others are reading this but not commenting I will have to say something. Atleast your trying Eddie. Most players here really don't seem to care. so many are so far from the deep end of the pool that they don't care and won't care as they might just quite the game before they get that far. Thanks for trying though. I know some of us are still working to shed some light on the subject issues and dishonesty.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There really is an issue with this game when those that play fair, are sideswiped by hackers and casualty glitch players. Why does Funzio put high valor loot that exceeds many gold pieces? Why do they encourage farming? And most importantly, why are screwing the paying customer? I can't believe they want more free players.....

Post Count
    To be fair to a lot of players, they need to experience the problems before they will comment. As a lot aren't at the higher levels, they don't have much to say. I'll stick around as long as possible, at least to L200. Probably gonna get slaughtered often though.
    ...and yep Gree wants as many free players as possible. Free players are possible gold players.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for your posts...the lack of other posts here tell me what you already know...most
    Players are lower level or free...The higher level players with real money in the game need
    To get together for a class action law suit and play for free like everyone else...or better yet
    Not play at all

Post Count
    I'll be leaving the game if I do not get the bonus gold I should have automatically gotten over the last few months in relation to higher vault purchases. My tickets been in for 5 days now and still no response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I'll be leaving the game if I do not get the bonus gold I should have automatically gotten over the last few months in relation to higher vault purchases. My tickets been in for 5 days now and still no response.
    I'm with you. Ticket in 5 days, no response other than the automatic one. It burns my butt that others buying gold have had an advantage all along. My gold was worth less, and I bought a lot of gold. Shouldn't have to chase them for the bonus either. I more than qualify, yet never would have known I was buying at a disadvantage if not for the forum. Which is ridiculous. There are so many issues already with the game, then this comes up. They either make this right, or I dump this mess and find some other way to blow my cash.

Post Count
    Must all be on holidays, tickets in on a couple of things for around ten days, nothing apart from the auto response.

As for the open ended section, biggest issue I am finding is with the glitch players. I know some who have been repeatedly doing the twenty hit dump on me are on this forum so well may read this.

Fact is that kind of "play" is what will cause many players without the glitch to either leave or drop allies way down.

Either way the pool of players will reduce markedly.

Don't know if this is already occurring or just coincidence that I had a couple of pages full of level 90 players tonight on my ally list.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Must all be on holidays, tickets in on a couple of things for around ten days, nothing apart from the auto response.

As for the open ended section, biggest issue I am finding is with the glitch players. I know some who have been repeatedly doing the twenty hit dump on me are on this forum so well may read this.

Fact is that kind of "play" is what will cause many players without the glitch to either leave or drop allies way down.

Either way the pool of players will reduce markedly.

Don't know if this is already occurring or just coincidence that I had a couple of pages full of level 90 players tonight on my ally list.
    I've reported this rivals glitch a couple of times and I've been assured that they are looking into it. Due to the complex nature of how they do the rivals list I don't think this is an easy one to fix without some good testing, I believe theres a delay in whatever code changes them make so it may take some time to be pushed out.

As for the lack of response ticket wise, I'm pretty disappointed in this as CCM gave us assurances that tickets would be answered in a timely manner.

Post Count
    Oh and in relation to the gold and cash bug, I've just been able to complete the hack, again, on a test account, wonder if they have fixed this issue yet - I thought they had but it maybe down to the udid of a player reporting it being added to a no hack list.

I thought this was a good time to add my recent experience... I recently submitted a ticket to Funzio including the name of a suspected hacker who was attacking me and taking dozens of units with him each time despite being weaker than me. I can no longer access this players base (which is a good thing) and the player has not attacked me since (which is also a good thing). However the main reason I am commenting here is to say that ever since I submitted this ticket I have been repeatedly attacked without mercy by so many higher level players I have lost count. I literally have lost almost 500 units in the past week and can no longer replace my unit losses. Is my ticket related in some way to these constant attacks? Only the devs know this but MW has become unplayable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeoftheBrave View Post
    I thought this was a good time to add my recent experience... I recently submitted a ticket to Funzio including the name of a suspected hacker who was attacking me and taking dozens of units with him each time despite being weaker than me. I can no longer access this players base (which is a good thing) and the player has not attacked me since (which is also a good thing). However the main reason I am commenting here is to say that ever since I submitted this ticket I have been repeatedly attacked without mercy by so many higher level players I have lost count. I literally have lost almost 500 units in the past week and can no longer replace my unit losses. Is my ticket related in some way to these constant attacks? Only the devs know this but MW has become unplayable.
    can you tell me your level and allie count... and the guy that always attack you

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    can you tell me your level and allie count... and the guy that always attack you
    I'm standing at 1197 allies at level 89. As far as the higher level players attacking me; it's far too many to remember without sitting down with a pen and paper and writing them all down. It's hourly for the past two weeks since the day I submitted my grievance with an obvious hacker.

Post Count
    I'm standing at 1197 allies at level 89. As far as the higher level players attacking me; it's far too many to remember without sitting down with a pen and paper and writing them all down. It's hourly for the past two weeks since the day I submitted my grievance with an obvious hacker.

Ok man ill give a good set of advice. First drop that allie count man. They are using you for their valor goals thats why they are targeting you. and dont hit back at them coz they will have a link to your account and attack you more. Whats your stats man?

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Yikes!
    What's your attack and defence numbers as well.
    Without further info, I'd drop over 1000 allies. That might help you.