What if there wasn't a Forum?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if there wasn't a Forum?

Post Count

What if there wasn't a Forum?

I can't help but to feel as though we have become playeRs of something else. Is it a game, or has it become something else? This definately cannot be crime city!

The shades have been lifted, unwritten rules have been -- written. I guess what I am trying to say is this...What would wE be if there wasn't a Crime City forum? I sometimes feeL as though we have allowed ourselves to become enta[%8@B&]ngled in the personality of everything around the gAme. Do you feel similar?

*Please check batteries on sarcasm detector, now!*

There eXists no legit players under lvl 120 with plentiful cash items, upgraded nightclubs who isn't a 499er! No sir there are none! Instead we unknowingly create an environment of mediocrity for fear of verbal exile on the forum, unless of course you have a spine!

Ah yes, the analyzing department of analytics! Enroll and get your degree today!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    *definitely

Banned
    Post Count
    That third paragraph is so unfortunately true.

Like how you put the word relax in there. People do need to relax.

Post Count
    Without a forum there would be less honest players and more players who don't know how to play crime city properly

Post Count
    If there wasn't a forum I'd not have met so many cool people or suffered so many a.holes.
    tbh, the forum has become more interesting than the game. That's sad but true.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    I'd probably go back to pron, it's been good to me...lmao
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingle007 View Post
    I'd probably go back to pron, it's been good to me...lmao
    True that. I love that too.

Banned
    Post Count
    G, to answer your second question - yes, I feel the same. This forum isn't that great, but it once was. Too bad, because I've meet some really cool and interesting folks on here. The problem is that the bitter ones are quickly outnumbering the rest. Maybe they don't contribute much, but they too, enjoy the forums. Otherwise, why else would they keep coming back? I mean, the Internet is flush with interesting content, so why come to a place just to start trouble?

The answer is simple: because some people enjoy starting trouble. The sad thing is that all the noise is beginning to drown out the interesting conversations, which don't even last longer than a couple pages because of all the trolls.

Oh well. I'll just visit Nudie's drunk thread when I feel like a pick me up. It seems like that's the only place now where everyone is having a good time.

Post Count
    ^^^I feel you there.

Everything has its seasons, and nothing lasts forever. Just glad I was around to be a part of the good times.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    RELAX!!!!!!!!

You owe me a cookie Gwiz (or a beer)!
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Hey everybody just RELAX!
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    G, to answer your second question - yes, I feel the same. This forum isn't that great, but it once was. Too bad, because I've meet some really cool and interesting folks on here. The problem is that the bitter ones are quickly outnumbering the rest. Maybe they don't contribute much, but they too, enjoy the forums. Otherwise, why else would they keep coming back? I mean, the Internet is flush with interesting content, so why come to a place just to start trouble?

The answer is simple: because some people enjoy starting trouble. The sad thing is that all the noise is beginning to drown out the interesting conversations, which don't even last longer than a couple pages because of all the trolls.

Oh well. I'll just visit Nudie's drunk thread when I feel like a pick me up. It seems like that's the only place now where everyone is having a good time.
    Thanskh butt dats manly cuz we're all sloshed...

Post Count
    I think the platform and the players are still there to have a great forum. Remember, the game was very new and there was a stage of discovery that everybody shared. The game is pretty well sorted out at this point, but look at the new maps and loot drops thread. That brought out everything that was good about the forum. People were helping each other, even more so than in the old days when people were more secrative, and the sense of discovery was back.

The events are a grind, and the upstart gang smack talk is stale, but if the game gave reason, this forum would go right back to being what it was.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need some help

Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    If there wasn't a forum I'd not have met so many cool people or suffered so many a.holes.
    tbh, the forum has become more interesting than the game. That's sad but true.
    I have been unable to connect to server. When I try to open the app it says unable to connect b/c of no Internet service. Everything else on my phone works. I sent a request for help to support but it has been 3 days so I thought I would ask for help. Please advise.

Post Count
    100% agree but, relax? Really? Are you talking to me?

Meanwhile at Khayman's neighborhood...

Do you need a pic of one mojito in the Khayman's hand?

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343