Gold rules everything around me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gold rules everything around me

Post Count

Gold rules everything around me

I havent bought gold ever and just wondering what the key items would be to buy. Im not planning on buying a lot as it seems some items would cost $50 worth of gold which i could never justify. Im level 53 and was wondering if buildings/weapons/scratchers/event would be the best way to spend, thanks in advance

Post Count
    "G.R.E.A.M" get that money, dolla dolla bills yall

Post Count
    Glad someone caught on haha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHill View Post
    I havent bought gold ever and just wondering what the key items would be to buy. Im not planning on buying a lot as it seems some items would cost $50 worth of gold which i could never justify. Im level 53 and was wondering if buildings/weapons/scratchers/event would be the best way to spend, thanks in advance
    depends on your objectives in game. I have only used tapjoy and have bought churches and a few crates. I tend to like the income so I think in future I will buy 12/24 hour gold buildings...
    retired

Post Count
    crates and gold buildings
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    depends on your objectives in game. I have only used tapjoy and have bought churches and a few crates. I tend to like the income so I think in future I will buy 12/24 hour gold buildings...
    What offers did you do on tapjoy? Small gold reward ones for downloading apps or high payout ones that you have to sign up for services?
    If I could I'd eat at dominican restaurants.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash. View Post
    What offers did you do on tapjoy? Small gold reward ones for downloading apps or high payout ones that you have to sign up for services?
    Every possible app download... Only one signup for blockbuster...... I have bought something like 5-6 crates, goodfella upgrade, two explosives, and 2 churches with the tapjoy (oh was given a 10$itunes gift card as well.

no personal cash yet.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHill View Post
    IMHO - wait till you are about level 115-150 when you've collected a good amount of regular items and RP items and THEN balance it out with some gold items.

I'm personally happy with buying scratchers and crates... Also try and collect 2 or 3 of the free event items.

At highlevel you will have a better idea and understanding of what your character needs. Also high level gold buildings are cool and explosives are probably the best investment....

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er