New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Thanks Ev! Sorry to hear about OT. My cat sat on my iPad once and clicked me out of OT.

Yikes Red! Hope you don't run out of gas today. Hope your dog is OK - too early for breakfast! Mine is geriatric (16 yrs) and on kidney meds. More bloodwork on Monday.
    That's funny you have a cat. Good luck at the vet. I had a Rotty that became Diabetic in his later years. Plus lots of earlier knee surgeries and such. Familiar with the extensive care some pets can require. Hope all is well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    D'oh! So close. Sorry to hear about that Hob.
    Yeah I got the #24, felt good, went to sleep... In the morning, woke up, strode over and eh "Home Screen????"

Never mind, #### happens.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Post Count
    First time trying my luck with OT. Paid off cuz I got #14 and #15 to get the third indestructible unit.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Im still playing trying to get the second guy, 1 more to go. Maybe today

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ryano View Post
    grrr. I had one helm from Saturday evening on. These events stink. I spent an absolute ton of gold (gold open option every time) and got some honor points and one blasted abyssal soldier. When I finally got my 9th yesterday morning I thought there was a chance. Gree, you really need to make these more even. I've yet to get a 10th box/helm/etc in any of the events. There's bad luck then absolutely no luck.
    I had the same results. I was stuck at 9 helms for 2 days. Ended the event with 9 helms. Gots lots of sorries and Hero points or cash. I hate getting hero points or cash, I wanted helms. Oh well perhaps next time.
    KA: 114-443-490
    MW: 842-184-085

Free player.

So this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause.

Post Count
    I didnt get the second guy after like 6 days, I must suck. First time trying ot never really understood before. Now next time Ima collect 100boxes and open them all. Just dont close your browser, prolly works the same for the Gladiator king.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just to add, even though this auction event is long over. I stayed in for over 1 day in OT and was able to get to 25. One thing that happened towards the start of the Druid Boxes event was that the Leader Board blanked out on this vent and when I opened a box it was blank. No sorry, gold, honor, etc. Never saw that happen before.

I was also 2 helmets from the top 250. Anyone know if I would have gotten my last to helmets to make the top 250 while in OT if the last person in the top 250 would get there item removed?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCPU View Post
    I was also 2 helmets from the top 250. Anyone know if I would have gotten my last to helmets to make the top 250 while in OT if the last person in the top 250 would get there item removed?
    OT only allows you a chance to acquire up to the 25 box units. The Top 250/50/etc is locked when the time ends.

Post Count
    @MasterCPU: Congrats..!! I'm reminded of my gaffe though getting to #24 in OT and the game crashing.

Yup as GIO said, OT only nets you the progression units of 5,10,15,20 and 25.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the replies! Exactly what I need to know.