New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event - Abyss Boxes - Helms of Darkness

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KF21WR View Post
    Im a relative newbie, how do u find Abyss Boxes?
    You need to be above level 10. Then just kill monsters and they will drop occasionally. It seems that the more xp a monster is worth, the greater the odds of a box dropping.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH

Nice to see Gree listens to the feedback of players.

Another auction event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFoliage View Post
    Nice to see Gree listens to the feedback of players.

Another auction event
    They are listening to feedback - the feedback of 50 or so people spending hundreds of dollars to win the top units in the event. While that continutes, so do these events.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    Well not off to a good start 3 sorries in a row, so far 5 boxes found have been from the new map Mount Inferno's Cauldron.

Last event I only got to 15 as a free player 25 helms seems so far off......................

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxoa View Post
    You need to be above level 10. Then just kill monsters and they will drop occasionally. It seems that the more xp a monster is worth, the greater the odds of a box dropping.

Thank you. I've gotten two boxes using that method, zero fighting battles. Tried to open first box and was denied (I don't have any gems), what are chances I can find and open 20 boxes before deadline?

Post Count
    @Arwin Stark: I know how you feel. But I am at 0 out of 4 tries so far so that's 10k for 4 sorry(s). I will just keep trying, might have to adjust my expectations though.

@Timbathia: It's disappointing that they have continued with these auction style events but these back to back to back to back auction events (did I miss any?) might already have been planned in advance. It's kinda rough on the gem spenders but for us it's just free indestructible units for gold.

I am still looking forward to the epic boss event that should come next week and new content is always good.
    Dagon's Delta and Mount Inferno's Cauldron are already two maps that I like.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Lurker
    Post Count
    2 for 3. It's totally random, been more like 1 for 8 last few events. Anyone notice how crappy the gold is per monster kill in the last new map? It's supposed to be harder then Dawrven mine yet each kill is $1k less.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    @Arwin Stark: I know how you feel. But I am at 0 out of 4 tries so far so that's 10k for 4 sorry(s). I will just keep trying, might have to adjust my expectations though.

@Timbathia: It's disappointing that they have continued with these auction style events but these back to back to back to back auction events (did I miss any?) might already have been planned in advance. It's kinda rough on the gem spenders but for us it's just free indestructible units for gold.

I am still looking forward to the epic boss event that should come next week and new content is always good.
    Dagon's Delta and Mount Inferno's Cauldron are already two maps that I like.
    Hobtuse - for the sake of those of us who are new, could you give us a quick idea of what happens in an "epic boss" event? TIA
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwin Stark View Post
    Well not off to a good start 3 sorries in a row, so far 5 boxes found have been from the new map Mount Inferno's Cauldron.Last event I only got to 15 as a free player 25 helms seems so far off......................
    Just go free for two days then buy 20$ gems = 240gems on last days and only use for opens not resets.
    Last edited by marebear; 07-19-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Can't do math ;)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    @Echus14: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ic-boss-events

Takes a while to understand but once you play it (I think), you will get the hang of it. I don't play CC or MW but I can roughly understand what goes on. If you have any questions, you can pm me.

@marebear: Eh. 240 gems gets u 12 opens no?

Haha. Damn. Curse of the commentator. It's 0 out of 5.
    Last edited by Hobtuse; 07-19-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fixed the link

Post Count
    Yup it does. D'oh... Lol. Epic Boss Event StillsI'm missing from the picture. Just a glitch.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I seem to have missed a few things: 1) the start of the Event - as usual, 2) any official pronouncements re Boss Events in KA (is this just player speculation) and 3) any official announcements about new maps (do we really have new maps?)...
    Last edited by YLL; 07-19-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    I seem to have missed a few things: 1) the start of the Event - as usual, 2) any official pronouncements re Boss Events in KA (is this just player speculation) and 3) any official announcements about new maps (do we really have new maps?)...
    Event only started about 5hrs ago and ends Mon night. And there are 4 new maps available now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    there are no boss events.. just player speculation for next week
    as for the start of the event, it happened around 6 hours ago as I am currently zero for 6

yup we have new maps.. 4 new maps in fact..

Post Count
    Thanks Marebear! Wow, you have to beat him 30 times!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch