Billionaire threads

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Billionaire threads

Post Count

Billionaire threads

So why do I keep seeing posts from the Billionaire that say "deleted...".

What's up Avon?
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    It was that spammer that posted on every thread. I started posting on all the threads he spammed asking everyone to spam his website but then realised i was giving away my identity after leaving a number of very abusive messages on his website. So i went back to the four threads i had posted on and just put deleted lol.

Me and a few others spammed his comments page so much that he's now removed it lol
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Billionaire you know you can delete the entire comment rather than write in deleted...
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    Ok, thought it had something to do with that but like Will said you can remove the entire post...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen