How can this guy rob me?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How can this guy rob me?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

How can this guy rob me?

I've got 99 mafia and this guys got over 500 yet he still found me and robbed me. Never seen him or robbed him before so idk how he could even find me

Post Count
    sometimes the rival list glitches and opens up allowing us to see what we usually don't. Sometimes its levels we can not normally see and sometimes its mafia numbers... You were just on the bad end of a temporary glitch..
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    I've got 99 mafia and this guys got over 500 yet he still found me and robbed me. Never seen him or robbed him before so idk how he could even find me
    kekeke, everytime I'm in the same situation, just saying: "Sh*t, Funkio did it again".

I'm like less than half of your mobs & 99% of my red news are from 500 mobs people, yeah, just ,"Sh*t, Funkio did it again"
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    Hahaha.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Luciferianism, have you ever seen the 40 mobs with the def power same as your victim picture ?

That's not I can't beat you guys, just I don't want to.

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    I didn't say anything about you :/
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Consistent Contributor rareay84's Avatar
    Post Count
    If I were Funzio, I'd encourage people to play the game and grow and spend money. One way I'd do that, is to protect people from superior forces most of the time, but not always.

From where I'm standing, this isn't a bug, it's a feature. Go have 500 strong armed mafia if you don't wanna get beat up.
    You should add me because my mamma sez I'm pretty.
    CC: 590 850 549
    MW: 847 218 998
    KA: 171 174 158

Banned
    Post Count
    I've got only one guess (other than the mafia glitch that someone already suggested). This person may have dropped mafia to find players who are using bracketology and have nice hoods/no-banking. This person also may have many requests in-queue. When they found a good target, they simply accepted all mafia and then hit you. Complicated and far-fetched, I know, but a possibility. Unless someone has tried this and it doesn't work. Anyone?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Once I see red news, I guess 99% is 500 mobs guys & of course I'm right.

No one can't drop & add hundred mobs in a few minutes.

I was attacked by people 11 times more mobs than mine not so offen, like 1 per 2,3 days, not sure how but that happens.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I've got only one guess (other than the mafia glitch that someone already suggested). This person may have dropped mafia to find players who are using bracketology and have nice hoods/no-banking. This person also may have many requests in-queue. When they found a good target, they simply accepted all mafia and then hit you. Complicated and far-fetched, I know, but a possibility. Unless someone has tried this and it doesn't work. Anyone?
    Yep it works. Rivals list only shows the low mafia for a few minutes after you've accepted all your invites though

Banned
    Post Count
    every now and then my rival list is full of people with<100 mob. I visit them, their hoods and stats always are horrible...it's like watching a bunch of zombies walking around. It was really weird the 1st time it happened.

Post Count
    Such easy pickings during the PvP tournament as well, it was like lunch time every 5 minutes. Thought I was in Gordon Ramsey's PvP Kitchen
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson