How much gold should I expect to spend to stay in the top 250?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How much gold should I expect to spend to stay in the top 250?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

How much gold should I expect to spend to stay in the top 250?

I scored three $50 itunes cards in a raffle event & decided to buy a little gold since I've had great luck so far in opening & was in the top 250. I might be willing to spend $50-$100 more if necessary.

I don't plan on shooting for the top 25, that would probably require about a $20,000 investment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice win, don't spend money on this one. Wait until there is one with a perk

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't bother spending it on the event since there's the chance that you won't end up in the top 250. Spend it on crates instead since there's a guaranteed stat boost.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'll probably just spend my free itunes cards & that's it. Maybe that will be enough to keep me in the top 250. I don't have anything else to spend them on. I get all my music & movies from my roomie who gets them for free.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Buy crates way better stat increase for the cash. It'll take anywhere from 650 gold to 1800 gold to make top 25

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    U beat me to it buddy 👍😃

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I spent a vault last time from the beginning and I got bumped out literally at the last minute. Take it from someone who's been there: buy the crates. Like stated above its a guarenteed stats increase. The optimal idea is the spend the cards on something else. Something...a little more long term.
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Used over three vaults to drop from top 250 after board froze in last event. Crates are way better, at least you know you will get something, I will NEVER spend gold on events again as long as format stays the same. There is a spender code assigned to all players, ( found this out going through dump file report from game crashes). I therefore believe that info is used when figuring probabily of item award when using gold or not.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Banned
    Post Count
    +1 spend it on crates i wouldn't spend gold events any more there will always someone willing to spend more and you could end up with zip all

Post Count
    Me personally would spend it on crates. It's not worth spending it on the events as you're not guaranteed to win anything, and there's always losers willing to spend a ridiculous amount more than you. Just play it safe and buy weapons/vehicles or crates. Better value for money
    The Alliance - World 22 - Looking for both new and experienced players

Post Count
    You'll probably have more fun spending that on scratchers.

Though the smart thing would be to buy some crates.