Gold opinions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold opinions

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gold opinions

I've got 500 gold to spend what do you think i should get? Crates or scratchers? Ive got all the gold buildings I need so just trying to up my stats. I've got 98 mafia looking to add more soon with 13k att 14k deff

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydk83 View Post
    Guy check out WWW.FRANKSDIRTYHACKING.COM
    The firs 50 individuals to leave a comment on the blog or uses the contact form will receive a Crime City prize.
    Hurry before it is too late.
    Don't post this in here plz

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The firs 50 individuals to leave a comment on the blog or uses the contact form will receive a Crime City prize.
    Just because you aren't smart enough to compete without cheating do not assume no on else is, scum.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    I've got 500 gold to spend what do you think i should get? Crates or scratchers? Ive got all the gold buildings I need so just trying to up my stats. I've got 98 mafia looking to add more soon with 13k att 14k deff
    Crates are decent if you with the limited funds on hand. Depends I guess how lucky you are, have had decent items from them and some trash as well.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would go for crates over scratchers any day. They are both gambles, but at least you know your odds with the crates.

Post Count
    I'd go with crates as well, i spent 400 gold bars on scratchers yesterday and didn't get more than 3 of the same on all of them
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude fu ck off!!😡😡

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Crates all the way!

Post Count
    5x Propane bomb (55/33) 90 golds each, offer, no consumable explosives
    2x Scratch

You save 10 golds

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Lurker
    Post Count

Vote = Crates

Many threads like this one say that CRATES are the snizoblamo, and scratchers, thanks for the info

BTW - Whoever posted a w-w-w.gold.spamers.com is gone, but the link remains as a reply in many posts :/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I'd go with crates as well, i spent 400 gold bars on scratchers yesterday and didn't get more than 3 of the same on all of them
    Probably wrong thread but that link that was posted has this under the blog section. I know it's not you that posted it but you should get it removed

That guys for giving me an edge in the PVP event and the Earners event. I finished 42nd in the PVP event and was a winner in the Earners event.
    I have two different accounts:
    The first one is named "The Billionaire" (204-451-264). My attack is now at 24580 and my defense is 28057.
    The second one is named "Avon Barksdale"(482-088-993). My attack is now at 33269 and my defense is 32791.
    If you guys are skeptical in any way shape or form contact me on the funzio forum. User name is "The Billionaire"

Thanks again guys...

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you havnt really spent money on gold weapons before the go with crates - even if you get very unlucky and end up with 9 commons you will still see a rise in stats. One or 2 Rares and the gd has all been worth it when you add the other 7-8 items on.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have had pretty good luck with the current crates, and outside of the common gun i think the other 8 items are worthwhile. I bought five three packs and got four rare items as well as four of the explosives.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I have had pretty good luck with the current crates, and outside of the common gun i think the other 8 items are worthwhile. I bought five three packs and got four rare items as well as four of the explosives.
    What were the 4 rares is if you don't mind me asking?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    What were the 4 rares is if you don't mind me asking?
    3 machetes, 1 shotgun sticker.

Also got 2 tiger assault rifles, 6 desert army helmets, 3 galaxy cruisers,2 lancer racers. Pretty sure only 1 of the pistol but i see six of them? Also didn't think i got thAt many helmets. Were those available at another time?

Obviously would have preferred a few rare cars but i can't complain.