New area loot? anyone know? - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: New area loot? anyone know?

I'm not saying any of this is going to be added. I'm just saying that's a direction I'm trying to take with the design team.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    I would like to be able to give some as I don't use any of them
    Can I have some?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    We identify imbalances in the game based on a formula. Each zone should only be giving out items worth a certain amount of stat points. The M4 was mistakenly placed in a zone far too low of a level, so the ROI was completely out of whack.
    People were still able to get huge amounts of the m4, so wouldn't it seem fair to just leave it in the game and let everyone have a shot at getting them? Maybe lower the drop rate on it or something so it's not so easily looted. Now theirs a group of people whose stats were boosted so much because of the m4 which we don't have a chance at obtaining.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Exactly...at this point RPG's are still adding a plus 29 to my attack (replacing my rusty's). I could be using Repect towards Exelero's if I had 400 of the gun.So now I farm ECB for vehicle and Repect go towards RPG's.
    Yeah, but you have more options-strategy how to use your RP, M4A1's took away one of my choises.That's why I don't want Easy Last Calls as it takes away opportunity-dilemma to buy explosives or not.
    Level 134 Att.105k, Def.84K Fights: 28290/232 (22/10/2012)
    Proud owner of:
    Black Widow Shotgun #71, Golden Defense
    , Gold Plated Shotgun (+1 energy/min)
    The Chief's Cruiser, Sister Snake's Viper, Gooch's Chopper
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)
    Midas Machine Gun (+40% RP), Crazy Hit'n'Runner (Car attack +20%)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Can I have some?
    NO, you are under age.
    Proud owner of:
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    People were still able to get huge amounts of the m4, so wouldn't it seem fair to just leave it in the game and let everyone have a shot at getting them? Maybe lower the drop rate on it or something so it's not so easily looted. Now theirs a group of people whose stats were boosted so much because of the m4 which we don't have a chance at obtaining.
    Not exactly truth. Most of us who play from start- M4 era are more advanced and higher levels then anyone who started later. And as I mentioned I don't use any of them. I you noticed most of event prizes, loots is guns and M4 mainly replaced by them, other replaced by gold/crate guns. Only ones who is in disadvantage is free players. But even they then going to reach my level (200) will have enough event drops, RPG's to minimalise effect of M4's
    Proud owner of:

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not exactly truth. Most of us who play from start- M4 era are more advanced and higher levels then anyone who started later. And as I mentioned I don't use any of them. I you noticed most of event prizes, loots is guns and M4 mainly replaced by them, other replaced by gold/crate guns. Only ones who is in disadvantage is free players. But even they then going to reach my level (200) will have enough event drops, RPG's to minimalise effect of M4's
    Just because you replaced yours with gold items doesn't mean everyone else did too. You really think no one that got all those m4s uses them anymore? Come on now lol. Also, it doesn't matter that you've since replaced them you still used them towards your stats at one point and beat people that weren't able to get them. You were just fortunate enough to be able to replace the guns or else you'd still be using them

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I still use 229 M4's for attack (slowly being replaced by RPGs) and 382 for defense (those will never be fully replaced).
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Latest dataset anyone???
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    All I can say is that I got 5 last calls today, and that's the most I've gotten in quite awhile. Maybe things are looking up! 108 Last Calls and counting people..... ;-)
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me