Question for C.C.Mark

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question for C.C.Mark

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question for C.C.Mark

Ran into a rival today that had three churches today and made me wonder, so here is a question/idea? If rivals player codes were visable once at there hood and in their profile, would it not be easier to report to support so they can find players file (if there is one) and see how it happened? Seems they could correct the glitch and/or take care of the cheater easier. THere is really no way to accurately report someone with a common name.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Banned
    Post Count
    scratchers...

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Sounds like a good idea.
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Post Count
    Thumbs up!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Totally scratchers....

Banned
    Post Count
    Apparently the max number of one type of money building used to be more than two. I remember seeing a CCM post somewhere saying that the max number number of buildings used to be different.

re: OP, I don't think it's a bad idea per se, but I think it would cause people to have a huge backlog of mafia requests. Do you really want to have to sort through a huge list of requests all the time, whether it be to delete them all (currently the only option is "accept all") or to find one person that you specifically sent your code to?

I think this might cause a lot of unforeseen issues and swamp support with cheat reports based more on someone's dislike of a specific rival rather than on legitimate suspicion.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Apparently the max number of one type of money building used to be more than two. I remember seeing a CCM post somewhere saying that the max number number of buildings used to be different.

re: OP, I don't think it's a bad idea per se, but I think it would cause people to have a huge backlog of mafia requests. Do you really want to have to sort through a huge list of requests all the time, whether it be to delete them all (currently the only option is "accept all") or to find one person that you specifically sent your code to?

I think this might cause a lot of unforeseen issues and swamp support with cheat reports based more on someone's dislike of a specific rival rather than on legitimate suspicion.
    I get so many and need none so I auto delete unless I know in advance there is going to be request from someone, anyway. So where is difference?
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Post Count
    there could always be some id which is not your mafia invite code but still unique ...

Post Count
    I put in a request for a report button a while ago, not sure how well that went over if it was even considered at all.

Fortunately I found a few cheaters who are stupid enough to put their mafia code in their hood with decorations...so I just report that Makes life so easy
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.