Gree, for the next event, give out a massively powerful weapon for the #1 spender.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree, for the next event, give out a massively powerful weapon for the #1 spender.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree, for the next event, give out a massively powerful weapon for the #1 spender.

On the next event, they should give the #1 spender a weapon with at least 750,000 attack, 750,000 defense.

Gree, you could make a massive profit over a week with this. All the big ballers would be buying gold left and right from their luxury yachts and private jets.
    Last edited by <3 Hz; 07-13-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank You!!! That's what I've been saving for

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, you're not too far off. In KA's current event the top player also wins an item worth 2800/2400 & rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle. CC will have something like this next time I bet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They would never do something so stupid. They would lose way too much money... sorry but only somebody who doesn't spend any money would suggest something like this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    They would never do something so stupid. They would lose way too much money... sorry but only somebody who doesn't spend any money would suggest something like this.
    Get lost...man. You're the mole...on my leg...that stick around...itchy....ugly...annoying.

Banned
    Post Count
    Guess again smarty. They might not give the item ridiculous stats like 750k/750k, but it will be one of the most powerful items in the game, if not THE most powerful item in the game. There will only be one available and it will have a very strong bonus. Not only that, but if the bonus isn't also one-of-kind it will be a much stronger version of an existing multiplier. +50% Mafia attack anyone?

See this for a precedent and an example of things to come:

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Guess again smarty. They might not give the item ridiculous stats like 750k/750k, but it will be one of the most powerful items in the game, if not THE most powerful item in the game. There will only be one available and it will have a very strong bonus. Not only that, but if the bonus isn't also one-of-kind it will be a much stronger version of an existing multiplier. +50% Mafia attack anyone?

See this for a precedent and an example of things to come:

D... i'm not talking about first place as they are already doing that. I'm talking about the stats... don't be a smart ass.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you insane? Look at what people are spending in these current events. I bet you some players would drop a mil just to say they outspent everyone else.

BTW: I don't spend money on this game bc I'm not a retard.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Are you insane? Look at what people are spending in these current events. I bet you some players would drop a mil just to say they outspent everyone else.

BTW: I don't spend money on this game bc I'm not a retard.
    hahaha... i actually agree with you on this. the retards spends the money. who is that... i think they start with an i. lol.

Post Count
    The person that one that would be number 1 in the game. And can fight/rob anyone. If it you one it though you should be limited on what you can do. You can do some serious damage. I just want to win an item without gold that has over 100 in each stat. And a little boost to my hood economy. Hopefully I get all 6 whatever from a daily scratcher.

Banned
    Post Count
    hahaha... i actually agree with you on this. the retards spends the money. who is that... i think they start with an i. lol.
    And...K......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Noodles you are on ignore lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Noodles you are on ignore lol
    Ok...bro...thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    D... i'm not talking about first place as they are already doing that. I'm talking about the stats... don't be a smart ass.
    I think you did not understand that those stats were exaggerated to make a point. I doubt very much that I'm the only one who got it, but I think you missed the point and then you went on about how stupid the idea was and that such an idea could only be conceived by a non-spender. Having the ability to outspend the vast majority of your rivals does not equal intelligence, just as not having the means to spend, or deciding against spending, is not equivalent to stupidity. Maybe you should proofread posts like that before posting them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I think you did not understand that those stats were exaggerated to make a point. I doubt very much that I'm the only one who got it, but I think you missed the point and then you went on about how stupid the idea was and that such an idea could only be conceived by a non-spender. Having the ability to outspend the vast majority of your rivals does not equal intelligence, just as not having the means to spend, or deciding against spending, is not equivalent to stupidity. Maybe you should proofread posts like that before posting them.
    Maybe you should... i don't know. Relax... i am joking about. Who cares... people will spend and some won't. On my new account.. i am already the strongest person under lvl 100. I think people need to relax and just have fun seriously. I'm just messing about and nothing meant by it.