Show off your Nightclub robs.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show off your Nightclub robs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Show off your Nightclub robs.

Have you ever seen a cheater and been so pissed off because Gree did did not take action? I have been following this cheater since I was about level 85ish. He has two level 10 NC's as well as other assorted level 10 buildings. No point in reporting your meal ticket. Other players in the game have known about him also so its been a bit of a battle catching those NC's uncollected/unrobbed. This is the first time I got to rob his NC's and i would say it was well worth the wait. $17 million. This guy has funded a majority of my second Level 2 NC upgrade, as well as the original purchase.

What is the most you have all Robbed..either total or one hit? Post your pics to show off a little...

Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's pretty awesome right up there with collecting 4.2 million x2 every 6 hours.

Post Count
    Way to profit from cheating. No, I am not congratulating you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I know for a fact that he's been reported...several times. No point in me trying to change the fact that nothing is being done. I'm simply taking advantage of an opportunity. I don't need you to congratulate me. It's either he gets the money or legitimate players like myself make him pay for what he's done. A little street justice....I plan on making his in game experience as horrible as possible for the foreseeable future.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Cheaters gunna cheat not his fault he put the stalking time in. Where do you draw the line?

All of a sudden going after cheaters isn't cool?

Post Count
    You're not hurting him at all. He has infinite cash. He doesnt care. Quit rationalizing the fact that you're just cashing in on his cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    If he doesn't do it someone else will...
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're not hurting him at all. He has infinite cash. He doesnt care. Quit rationalizing the fact that you're just cashing in on his cheating.
    Thanks for your input Dipstik now back on topic.

Post Count
    Nor should he be congratulated. Ill gotten gains are ill gotten no matter who is in possession of them. And possession is 9/10ths of the crime. That's not how we roll in Queens Park.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nice my best Nc rob was for 1.0 mil per hit, very nice man
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Technically, if this guy has been reported by multiple people and not been banned, we can only assume that support has deemed them to not be a cheater... If support won't ban them then, in my opinion, they are fair game!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddSkillz View Post
    Have you ever seen a cheater and been so pissed off because Gree did did not take action? I have been following this cheater since I was about level 85ish. He has two level 10 NC's as well as other assorted level 10 buildings. No point in reporting your meal ticket. Other players in the game have known about him also so its been a bit of a battle catching those NC's uncollected/unrobbed. This is the first time I got to rob his NC's and i would say it was well worth the wait. $17 million. This guy has funded a majority of my second Level 2 NC upgrade, as well as the original purchase.

What is the most you have all Robbed..either total or one hit? Post your pics to show off a little...

How u get 4.3 mill from a hit? I was going after a guy w 2 level 10's and I'm positive I was only getting 2.8 mill/hit...

Post Count
    WTG, i love to see good robs like this, make me happy to see thieves out there being all that they can be. maybe he gets more from the bonus rob item

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    just curious is he a no banker? If he has that much income what is he carrying around? I have seen some at my levels carry over 10 times what their IPH was so it was more advantageous attacking them for the thug quest and getting more money then what I would rob the buildings for,.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Banned
    Post Count
    Isn't there a cap on how much money you can get off a player? I was attacking a guy with 2.5mil on him the other day, and only got 30k per rob.. All 10 robs were 30k each.