"Holy Boxes" - another event...again :eek: - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Holy Boxes" - another event...again :eek:

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol funzio getting mad greedy. They sure got balls to do this even though everyone been complaining

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMunkey View Post
    I agree with you echus14.$50 will not really get you that far and you will either rue spending the money or be tempted to spend even more. It is best to choose whether to remain a free player or whether you can afford to drop alot of money.
    I'm not sure what I am going to use it for in KA. In MW however, it is enough to buy one composite factory and enough leftovers to win at least one epic boss event (almost a guarantee that you will win it). But then like you guys said yourselves, staying a free player has its own edge. You can play with less bitterness and just keep playing until it stops being fun anymore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger View Post
    I'm not sure what I am going to use it for in KA. In MW however, it is enough to buy one composite factory and enough leftovers to win at least one epic boss event (almost a guarantee that you will win it). But then like you guys said yourselves, staying a free player has its own edge. You can play with less bitterness and just keep playing until it stops being fun anymore.
    If you play right as a free player, you wouldnt get owned that often. Most of the big gem spenders are pretty nice and will be your ally if you ask nicely.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger View Post
    You can play with less bitterness and just keep playing until it stops being fun anymore.
    This is what I am doing. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    They are ruining this game. Game changing prizes every single week is rediculous. They are alienating modest gem spenders. And treat us like suckers.. The chests of might never change and they are more expensive than mw, so are the gem opens. And the items are mostly reused.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Have been whacking monsters left and right but can't even get one box off a map. Wonder if they have changed the rules so that you can't get boxes from a much earlier map (used to be able to)? If so, then this is going to be problematic for people who do not want to level up too quickly.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Are there any level requirements or anything for the event to show up? I just started playing this and CC on my ipod and there's no event on either of them. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times each. Believe it or not I've never had a problem with my android getting the event although I'm only on my 3rd event on that. Just not sure why my ipod games aren't receiving it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Echus14, try highland pass, i'm killing harpies and killed 5 and got 4 boxes, open 2 middle option and 2 gems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by piratehtd View Post
    Are there any level requirements or anything for the event to show up? I just started playing this and CC on my ipod and there's no event on either of them. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times each. Believe it or not I've never had a problem with my android getting the event although I'm only on my 3rd event on that. Just not sure why my ipod games aren't receiving it.
    You need to be at least level 10. If you are and you cant see it, try deleting and reinstalling. You will not lose any of your progress as all the info is saved on the central servers.

Ave Atque Vale

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Piratehtd, you must be at least level 10 to see the event. I delete and reinstall too and closing and opening more than 10 times until just pop the event. Good luck.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just as MM said, he posted faster

Post Count
    Thanks MM and Hap. I was thinking that. I'm only level 7 here and 9 on CC so will try to get there first on CC. Definitely goes against the whole don't level up too fast concept but for units that can't be consumed I think it's worth a shot. Thanks again for the help guys.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapl0 View Post
    Just as MM said, he posted faster
    Fastest finger wins the prize - I wish!

Ave Atque Vale

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It must be fattest credit card wins the prize.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapl0 View Post
    It must be fattest credit card wins the prize.
    I wouldn't mind having the disposable income that some of these gem players have - but not their c/card bills!

Ave Atque Vale