Recent Crates experience

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Crates experience

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Recent Crates experience

I've got 5 sets of new crates yesterday.
    Result: 14 common and 1 uncommon

Two weeks ago I got 5 sets or other crates (2 versions ago):
    Result 14 common and 1 uncommon.

I had 1 rare (good one) and 2 commons in prior set of crates.

In total 30 commons, 2 uncommon and 1 rare. which is 91%, 6% and 3% respectively.
    Isn't it a complete BS??? I know the rates are reset.. Chances are the same everytime...blah..blah..
    Sorry... I'm don't buy that luck thing bs with this instance. especially given 40/60 split for not commons. I'm not that unlucky. Before I never had that issue. It was better or worse but never this kinda junk.

What is everybody else experince is? I'm just about to give up on this game as a gold spender if I'm expecting around 40% good stuff and getting 91% of crap. Enough is enough.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    That really sucks

I've only purchased 1 set of crates and got 2 rares and 1 common... I haven't purchased anymore because of:

A) The odds of that happening...

B) The common items are are worse than the free items you get from events...

I may consider buying crates again if they bring back a common explosive.

Post Count
    I bought 15 of these new ones and got 6 uncommon and 9 common.....think my numbers went up like 200-300, so almost nothing when you consider my attack is like 66,000. Just not worth my 70.00 at all when no RARES show up. Definitely disappointing, and probably my last gold expenditure on this game ever as nothing seems to help at this point. Only way to be sure is to overspend on items in the store that cost 600-900 gold each and definitely get something that will help going forward. Guess this is why I see so many peeps loading up on hellfire missiles at higher levels. Learned another CC lesson today.
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    The new crates suck and the last set sucked.
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingle007 View Post
    I bought 15 of these new ones and got 6 uncommon and 9 common.....think my numbers went up like 200-300, so almost nothing when you consider my attack is like 66,000. Just not worth my 70.00 at all when no RARES show up. Definitely disappointing, and probably my last gold expenditure on this game ever as nothing seems to help at this point. Only way to be sure is to overspend on items in the store that cost 600-900 gold each and definitely get something that will help going forward. Guess this is why I see so many peeps loading up on hellfire missiles at higher levels. Learned another CC lesson today.
    I'm on the same boat. About to give up spending on this game and move on to free play option before i'll get bored completely.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have no idea how many crates I've bought but the rare drop is much lower than 5% for me. The common is easily over 65-70%.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    I have no idea how many crates I've bought but the rare drop is much lower than 5% for me. The common is easily over 65-70%.
    Moral of this story is - don't trust gree(d). I wouldn't be surprised if those percentages are fudged depending on the time of the day, etc

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    Moral of this story is - don't trust gree(d). I wouldn't be surprised if those percentages are fudged depending on the time of the day, etc
    They are fudged in my opinion and observations. There are more variables to that formula then just 15/25/60 chance split.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    They are fudged in my opinion and observations. There are more variables to that formula then just 15/25/60 chance split.
    People should have learned that the drop rates on crates are fudged back when the Red Star crates were available. Remember those? The drop rates were changed while those crates were still available, and the Hardened Shotgun was a COMMON item that was in fact more rare than ANY of the rare items! Those were the last crates I ever bought, and that experience was enough to tell me "I got really lucky with these crates, but the drop rates are inaccurate and falsely represented. I'm OUT!"

Post Count
    Same here. 4 crates, all common items! 15% my a$$.
    Kaz
    435 879 533
    Level 153
    66k Attack 67k Defense
    522k IPH

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I bought 7 sets of 3 of the new crates:
    1 Rare = 4.76%
    4 Uncommon = 19 %
    16 Common = 76.2%

This is really a poor outcome! I really hate that the company is so tight to give drop rates that are always less than what is suggested. I mean COME ON...these are VIRTUAL items!
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Just picked up 5 sets of new crates to test; 2 rares. I'll check to see if the drop rates were lowered.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Just picked up 5 sets of new crates to test; 2 rares. I'll check to see if the drop rates were lowered.
    wowowowowowow.... so there is/are test accounts???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can a "test" the drop rates also.
    I am all for R&D

You can drop the gold off any time before 10 PM.
    Last edited by Sandukan; 07-11-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    wowowowowowow.... so there is/are test accounts???
    This was tested on a QA server that is a mirror of the live server.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest