"Sorry, just questing."

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Sorry, just questing."

Banned
    Post Count

"Sorry, just questing."

Is it me, or have others noticed the large increase of "I'm sorry for attacking you" comments on people's walls - primarily those who have pretty terrible defense vs their allies counts.

a month ago I never saw any of them - in the past two weeks it seems like they're flourishing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't pvp a lot compared to most folks but yea I've seen several of those

Post Count
    People probably leveled up too fast due to events. Apologizing in a war game seems both silly ( nature of the game) and smart ( best way to avoid revenge).

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    Is it me, or have others noticed the large increase of "I'm sorry for attacking you" comments on people's walls - primarily those who have pretty terrible defense vs their allies counts.

a month ago I never saw any of them - in the past two weeks it seems like they're flourishing.
    I have never received a sorry for attacking, but I get a lot of alliance requests.

Post Count
    Actually, I used to do that previously, and it was really motivated because I was (at the time) following the quests. So, sometimes I would have to do a PvP tournament and other times I was required to attack a building. For the latter, I would usually purposely pick (unless the quest required a particular building) something that just gave honour points. The idea was just to point out that I wasn't trying to "rob" the person - indeed, I probably ran the risk of losing units in the process. Although this is a war game in some respects, I don't think its necessary everyone killing everyone else for the sake of it. If it got to that, I'd probably move on to something else out of sheer boredom. I've since stopped following those quests, so have also stopped having to send these messages.

Just sharing - the biggest apology I ever gave was when I accidentally did a double tap (clumsy fingers). Sometimes, this actually helps the social aspect of the game and I've come allies with quite a few of the people I've corresponded with via this starting point (invitations both ways).
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Here's another funny thing ... before I realised that levelling a building to rubble did NOT mean that the other player had to rebuild from scratch, I actually avoided doing so as the thought of making the other player go through all that rebuilding trouble again made me feel guilty. Kind of silly of me, I guess ...
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch