Samurai Chest Event! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Chest Event!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Don't look at your VISA card statement...

I think kevin has changed his name to l for this event!
    Level 145
    Att: 54K
    Def: 67K
    IPH: 1.15M

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee007 View Post
    First time poster

Why are the events only for gold buyers?
    Where are the events that give the same benefit to everyone regardless of how big your bank balance is?

Seems to me this game is only for those who want to splash out $$ after $$.. there is no way to get close to winning these events otherwise

In the last event I got 6 tires, with at least 20 failed attempts using the "fair chance" option and a couple of other minor prizes, no where near the "fair chance" it claims,

This event is off to a similar style, 2 chests, 4 failed, 1 item and the price for opening them gets more expensive each time,

I noticed this event within 1hr of it starting, the top player already had 14 chests, so I figure why bother, waste of time, waste of money

bring some proper competition that doesnt favor the $$, or is this just a money grabbing exercise like a lot of others?

Cmon
    They are a business, not a charity.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've managed to get 5 shards from about 30 attempts using cash only. Not going to bother to try and get any more. Bag of W ank, these new events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    They should go out for every supported region at the same time. That is, based on our time here.
    Of all the comments in this thread, THAT's the one you decide to respond to? As a Community Manager, who I assume is someone who serves as an intermediary between the playerbase and the developers, I have yet to see any posts from you responding to the numerous complaints, suggestions, recommendations offered by the posters on this site. Nor have I seen you provide any actual feedback from the powers-that-be showing that they're at least listening to or considering the comments of the playerbase. I do hope that your employers are aware that unless things change, many people will simply walk away from this game, as many have already.

Post Count
    just got pimp lowrider as event prize -it's my first one
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    just got pimp lowrider as event prize -it's my first one
    Nice! I like those

You can get them through PVP as well.

Post Count
    oh great you can lose it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    oh great you can lose it
    WHAAAA?!??!?! nonono you can't lose any items if you got them (except consumable explosives)...

You are fine :P

Post Count
    oh great you can lose it
    As Sexkitteh says, you don't actually drop dropped items. Winners gain but not your loss. Also you can buy items in the fight/rob results list as long as it isn't a loot item. That info is of course in the fight result window. Same deal, you don't lose the item someone else purchases.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Of all the comments in this thread, THAT's the one you decide to respond to? As a Community Manager, who I assume is someone who serves as an intermediary between the playerbase and the developers, I have yet to see any posts from you responding to the numerous complaints, suggestions, recommendations offered by the posters on this site. Nor have I seen you provide any actual feedback from the powers-that-be showing that they're at least listening to or considering the comments of the playerbase. I do hope that your employers are aware that unless things change, many people will simply walk away from this game, as many have already.
    I am not defending Funzio or CCM but he answer a technical question that many are misinformed about.

I also don't think it is his job to respond to everyones whining. People will always have a gripe. Some folks just like to hear themselves talk. I agree though that there are things on the forum that should receive a response but don't. CCM is doing an ask any question. QA . That is good! I am however going to guess CCM has other job responsibilities besides this forum and this forum may not be ranked #1 by his bosses or like everyone else he isn't given enough time to do everything. or maybe that is how my job works. I am not saying it is right either but it is what it is.
    Last edited by DoughBoy; 07-12-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    It looks like I wants to take revenge on us. He's in first place.

Post Count

My event disappeared!

Has this happened to anyone else?

I was rolling right along with 7 shards (all cash option) and 8 Samauri chests in hand. About 10pm last night I fire it up to try and open 1 more chest before bed and its gone - like no event is even running! I was hoping it would be back this morning but so far no luck. I've restarted the program, rebooted my phone, and then even reinstalled the program from the google play store - no luck. I've got version 2.1.6 runing on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This is really pissing me off! First I had to wait an extra day to start and now this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    It looks like I wants to take revenge on us. He's in first place.
    He'll show you for $800! Take that!
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Schnoz View Post
    Has this happened to anyone else?

I was rolling right along with 7 shards (all cash option) and 8 Samauri chests in hand. About 10pm last night I fire it up to try and open 1 more chest before bed and its gone - like no event is even running! I was hoping it would be back this morning but so far no luck. I've restarted the program, rebooted my phone, and then even reinstalled the program from the google play store - no luck. I've got version 2.1.6 runing on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This is really pissing me off! First I had to wait an extra day to start and now this?
    Did you contact tech support? Though all they will say is reinstall the game, which you already know won't work right away, maybe if they get enough trouble tickets they will fix the issue. This disappearing event thing has happened to me twice.

Post Count

How to Get Shards?

I can kill and rob everybody, and yet I get very few items, like shards during these type of competitions. What am I missing?