Samurai Chest Event! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Chest Event!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    Even the amounts I'm hearing about for some in the top 250 is ridiculous. Some players are saying they will spend at least 1 vault of gold to get in the top 250? This game is going south in a hurry for those not wanting to spend $80-$100 every other week. Stupid.
    That's more of a cultural and society issue. People are becoming "ok" with mediocrity. I think that was the inspiration for a very funny movie called "idiocracy". Once people start to lower their standards, where does it end?

Post Count
    Idiocracy had nothing to do with lowering standards... The premise of the movie is that the poor and stupid people are the ones breeding prolifically, while successful intelligent people are likely to have two children at most. Also, we've set up a society where people are coddled and utterly protected from their poor choices so that survival of the fittest no longer applies to humanity. We've managed to reverse the laws of evolution. Funny movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You guys act like people winning the top are spending real money to buy gold. All they are doing is using gold cheats and teeing off. On the last event one guy had 60 items in 20 min. Funzio says they have a no cheating policy but try and report it. You just get a closed ticket back with an irrelevant message. My conclusion....If you are spending realmmoney on this game you are crazy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    Even the amounts I'm hearing about for some in the top 250 is ridiculous. Some players are saying they will spend at least 1 vault of gold to get in the top 250? This game is going south in a hurry for those not wanting to spend $80-$100 every other week. Stupid.
    That's the purpose of games like this, to get people to spend as much as possible with as minimal effort on the developers part as needed. People are stupid, that's why being above average isn't really that special, it's just above stupid. :/

Consistent Contributor richard118's Avatar
    Post Count
    CCMark how about an incentive for the iph players? Can the third option be 15 gold or 5-10 million ingame cash
    For the 100% open rate? This would encourage economy building and improve the longevity of the game. Would be a plus for both the players and funzio I think. Please consider it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am not willing to spend money on the various 'samurai/lock box/etc/" events. It's hard for me to get the bonuses. I will keep trying, but I won't spend any REAL money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeplayer1 View Post
    Looks at this. Pretty interesting take... www.franksdirtyhacking.com
    NO ONE CLICK LINK! he's a spam. who knows what's in that link. he's posting on every thread. don't click it.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    NO ONE CLICK LINK! he's a spam. who knows what's in that link. he's posting on every thread. don't click it.
    I clicked on the link before i saw your post.

It appears to be a company selling ready made CC accounts with lots of cash in the bank. No talk of hacking for free gold or anything.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am playing on galaxy s2, is that available? or.only for iPhone ? if its available for s2, how I can start it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantas View Post
    I am playing on galaxy s2, is that available? or.only for iPhone ? if its available for s2, how I can start it?
    The event is nearly over but you need to either update the game or reinstall it.

Post Count
    Leader board frozen last hour....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    finished 128th but no promissed skillpoints. fix those prizes for christs sake. why cant items work propper? after the hidden boos from the crazy hit n runner which i still would like to see now we get hidden skillpoints? bah im done with those bidding events, they make so much money but cant get the prizes working right after receiving them. poor show conzio
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    No points even after they got my credit card nice and hot! Again! I'm a sad panda!

Lurker
    Post Count

no skill

Ive finished 151 did not get any skillpoints with my armor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    finished 128th but no promissed skillpoints. fix those prizes for christs sake. why cant items work propper? after the hidden boos from the crazy hit n runner which i still would like to see now we get hidden skillpoints? bah im done with those bidding events, they make so much money but cant get the prizes working right after receiving them. poor show conzio
    i would be so effin' pi§§ed if that happened to me. guess i'm glad I'm no gold spender. hope they fix that crap "decently" soon
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!