Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Chest Event: Log Your Progress Here!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    ROFL! 249 shards for 1st right now? Somebody's insane!
    for me that strange... u don't see the top 10 ? realy strange...

i have never see a player make event like this, realy strange for me, another reason i stop to buy gold too and put on event.

if all palyer make 5 day of event with cash options i think we spend realy under 300 gold....that why i say that strange, a real player or a good player don't spend so many money.

what u think eyelusion ? fake player for bosst the other ?

ps : i'm at 16 all cash option.. need 8 to reach top 250, i believe (lol) i open all hours maybe i miss 4 last night !
    Last edited by NTM; 07-14-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    for me that strange... u don't see the top 10 ? realy strange...

i have never see a player make event like this, realy strange for me, another reason i stop to buy gold too and put on event.

if all palyer make 5 day of event with cash options i think we spend realy under 300 gold....that why i say that strange, a real player or a good player don't spend so many money.

what u think eyelusion ? fake player for bosst the other ?

ps : i'm at 16 all cash option.. need 8 to reach top 250, i believe (lol) i open all hours maybe i miss 4 last night !
    I totally agree - ive been extremly lucky with using in game cash option since first event ever - even the last one but I currently have 11 chips which I've had since yesterday morning at like 6 in the morning but pretty much all fails since then so I guess my luck streak has run out but at this point I'm too far behind to even reach top 250 which would suffice but if I switched to gold right now I'd need a vault just to catch up to 250th place maybe just surpass but then if I don't go buy another one I'll start to slip again Im hoping at this point I can even get the item for 20 might wait and see how close to 20 I actually get and maybe buy a small amount of gold just to get the kunai - depends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting an EXTREME number of no opens. I either get a shard, or a no open. The only other thing I've received was nerfed respect lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting an EXTREME number of no opens. I either get a shard, or a no open. The only other thing I've received was nerfed respect lol.
    I have 50 fails right now and only 35 opens. 18 Shards, and pretty much everything else has been junk. Not even lucky enough to get the nerfed RP prize this event.

At least I can pretty much quit after two more Shards. I have no shot at the top 250.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I have no shot at the top 250.
    Just drop about $1,500 and you'll get there LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Nah, I'm happier with the money than I would be with the pixels. Just like GREEdzio is happier with getting my money than they are about giving me any pixels. Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I have 50 fails right now and only 35 opens. 18 Shards, and pretty much everything else has been junk. Not even lucky enough to get the nerfed RP prize this event.

At least I can pretty much quit after two more Shards. I have no shot at the top 250.
    I take it all "fair" chance or did you drop gold?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by br.jellema View Post
    I take it all "fair" chance or did you drop gold?
    Definitely no gold. I had enough Tapjoy gold for 8 open computer safes last event. All that got me was within 1 chip of a spot in the 500, and I lucked out with one last chip on my last attempt with cash before that event ended.

I've saved another 50-something TJ gold since then, but there's no point pissing it away on this event. I wasn't even planning to spend any of it last event, but I was close enough to the top 500 and wanted the Street Demon so I could hang my dice from the mirror. If this event were top 500 I might actually have a decent shot from where I am now, but it's not, so I don't.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info. Been thinking of making (and of course posting) an analysis of what the chances are of opening boxes on this event (afterwards) and now I can take yours up in it.

If anyone doesn't want to be in my analysis, please say so, so I can leave you out. If anyone does want in the stats please post detailed information on your openings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just made it to 15 with medium option only, gonna call that done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have been stuck at 10 for two days (48 hours) now.

The last two opens I had were 10K cash.

I am on level 99.

FUN!
    Growing mob up to 100 for now.

Don't care what mob you're with. Would prefer high level or low level over middle.

587-376-314

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Same $h!t over here

Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    I have been stuck at 10 for two days (48 hours) now.

The last two opens I had were 10K cash.

I am on level 99.

FUN!

Same here man stuck on 11 for 2 days or more - I was at one pt 4 off the 250 mark now I'm 16... There's something wrong with that... Cause I guarantee u the person with 27 chips that's holding 250 th place right now is most def a cash player. Last event I kept up with the leader board for the most part and then at the end decided to go the gold route to solidify a spot but to not receive a single one in 2 days and I slowly watch 250 th place get further and further away - and I play constantly have over 120 crates on hand I mean **** they should have some kind of server that logs gameplay hours that should be calculated into your percentage ratio for getting shard but like that would ever happen.. I guess really I'm just used to havin pretty good luck in these events but at least let me to 15 or 20 for the insane effort but they win again.... No gold this time and I think the fact that they can't figure out people r cheating is also pretty ridiculous but I'm not the Funzio police do what u do!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Just drop about $1,500 and you'll get there LOL
    Just to note. 1500 won't be enough.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    So lame. Every time I get a shard the top 250 has moved up 1 or 2 and I can't gain any ground.

It feels like the only way to move up is the not just use gold to open but also to reset. That's dumb.
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    28 already for top 250. Looks like it's headed for 35 or more. Damn you big gold spenders!
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher