Will Champion's Round goals ever stop or will they go on forever?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Champion's Round goals ever stop or will they go on forever?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anybody knows?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not sure personally but it's something I wonder also. I think the Tournament Rounds go to 200 or thereabouts, then become the Championship Rounds. I'd expect those go to at least 200 also, maybe much more. Any extremely high level players have an answer?

Fong, what Championship Round are you currently on? Also, what's your game character level? Just wondering so I can gauge my own trek to completing them (I'm lvl 44 and only at Tournament Round 60).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am currently at level 90, and champions round 9. Trying to decide how to allocate the skill points...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is this champions round?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Champion Rounds are the same thing as Tournament Rounds, basically. Once you finish the 200th Tournament Round (or thereabouts since I'm not sure of the exact number), you start the Championship Rounds, which are the exact same thing as the TR, just aimed at higher level players (since you'd level a fair amount from doing all the PvP Tournament Rounds to get to that point, even if you are camping and not doing much PvE, ie killing monsters/quests).

After the Championship Rounds there's 1,000,000 Uberfantasticohmygodwhenwillthisend Rounds.

Post Count
    Didn't realize tournament rounds went to 200, and then changed over. I'm not even to 40 tournament rounds because the rewards vs causalities just isn't worth it.
    Futon KA - lvl 114
    10,851 IPH

Add me!!! 166-449-673

Post Count
    I'm working on Round 48, win 20 battles against opponents with 118 or more Allies.

Post Count
    There are 200 CRs, same as TRs.

If CC & MW are used as comparison you can expect that more may be added in the distant future.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 07-11-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Copy posted from another thread.

After completing all the pve quests and rare quests I’m going for the pvp quests currently al level 122 (fight 303 allies). Unfortunately this is levelling me up very quick but as my att / def is average that doesn’t concern me too much 25k att 27k def. I’m at level 81 and find my income and pve doesn’t support the loss rate for the pvp quests IPH 5751. So I have gone with machines, battering rams as my meat shields and have gone with upgrading engineering academy to boost their attack.
    I didn’t want to go for the expensive unit’s at the moment due to still being able to finding players at higher ranks 10k att / def less than me.

pvp quests go to 200.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    There are 200 CRs, same as TRs.
    Thank you.

Post Count
    Has any one completed the 200 champion ship rounds ?

I have just started lvl 1 ;/

Casualty tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Arwin Stark View Post
    Copy posted from another thread.

After completing all the pve quests and rare quests I’m going for the pvp quests currently al level 122 (fight 303 allies). Unfortunately this is levelling me up very quick but as my att / def is average that doesn’t concern me too much 25k att 27k def. I’m at level 81 and find my income and pve doesn’t support the loss rate for the pvp quests IPH 5751. So I have gone with machines, battering rams as my meat shields and have gone with upgrading engineering academy to boost their attack.
    I didn’t want to go for the expensive unit’s at the moment due to still being able to finding players at higher ranks 10k att / def less than me.

pvp quests go to 200.
    The higher your level and the more allies you have the more your max number of casualties is you can suffer. Bigger armies bigger losses.

Every one goes mad saving for high level unit upgrades... The first thing I did was build my water temple to level 5 -15% and will do level 6 and 7 before upgrading my breeding den past basilisks. Up in the 400+ allies and near level 100 you could expect to lose 3-6 units and 15% off means saving at least 1, when units are 1000-6000 gold each this is worth it. I was luck to win an inferno hydra in the old events when I started and so I have 35% ie I take 1-3 losses if I lose badly.

So stay low allies while building or if you want to beat the bosses cheaply spend 10 gems on VIP an jump 100 allows in 2 hours! Trust me it works! Then after the event drop em. Boss free units are powerful so you should try to get as many as you can when you can. Remember CASH (middle option) is UNboosted attackvalue plus 10xattack skill points. Boosts have no affect on boss damage.

FACTOR IN THE NEW STATS! Basilisk are 5000 very low cas, 67 attack, 38 def. flaming treb is quicker to get to but 5400 gold, only low cas, only 56 attack and 27 def.

If you are a gem player buy **** loads of crates (see my downloadable spreadsheet for my own army list) even commons which seem weak (not now boosted) means one more unit fighting that won't die or defending that won't die. Uncommons and rares give you a huge boosted edge. Only buy triples for extra 10% chance of rares.

Improve your stats with armor with high attack values... I was shocked to find my bottom 200 units fighting were using armor with 1 attack... 20,000 gold boosted them to 2 attack each and that can't die. PvE high level maps but only ones you can do one hit kills on if you want to avoid levelling up! The experience for PvE is per HIT not kill! So pump points to hero strength to make your energy last longer, get less experience and more loot!

Always attack def ratings 60% of your attack if you can less allies does or always mean they have lower scores, often players your own ally count have lower stats if you go to each kingdom first to look at third profile.

Post Count
    Im keeping my stats at around 38k att and 47k def so i can use battering rams as cannon fodder as they are cheaper, was happy to finish the tornment 200 rounds and forgot there was champion rounds.

I dont know if i want the grind to complete the 200 champion rounds. The reason i asked about the championship rounds was to see if there is any thing after it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It transpires there are only 29 Championship rounds

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...else-seen-this

You also get a 5/5 indestructable unit after 25. No, those stats are not a misprint. Enjoy.