Why didn't I do this sooner?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't I do this sooner?

Banned
    Post Count

Why didn't I do this sooner?

I've been really disappointed with the forum lately. Tower and Dreno33 recently made some passionate threads about this. I dont get too heated over CCM's limited presence and don't even get too bothered with lack of communication about events, etc. What really has been bothering me is all the trolling lately from one particular forum member with multiple personalities.

So, for the first time ever, I'm going to use the "Ignore" button. The first to be ignored are:

-InGameName I
    -DBM12C
    -Sexkitteh (which is too bad, because I actually enjoyed this member's sense of humor at one point, but now it's getting ridiculous)
    -DoubleBarrelMob
    -anyone with an SKK prefix (we all know it's the same person mentioned above).
    -Philo Bedoe (I don't think this is Sexkitteh, but it's all garbage just the same)

I encourage everyone else who feels the same way to do the same. We may never get a moderator, but we can take action.

Banned
    Post Count
    Another thing that would be helpful is if no one replies to posts from those accounts. And please do not quote them so that others still have to see them!

Banned
    Post Count
    True, but these characters know how to push people's buttons, so they will beg for attention until it is given. That's why the best thing to do is to just ignore.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Will the ignore block whatever is written from the "ignored" person? I don't want to see the garbage anymore. Wish I could use the ban button myself.

Banned
    Post Count
    It will say, "This message is hidden because [name] is on your ignore list."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There won't be anything to read if we do that tho

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    There won't be anything to read if we do that tho
    I think there's not much good content because all the relevant contributors left, largely due to all the trolling.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    True, but these characters know how to push people's buttons, so they will beg for attention until it is given. That's why the best thing to do is to just ignore.
    Sorry, forgot to mention "in addition" to using the ignore.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention "in addition" to using the ignore.
    Yes, good addition

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm outraged why block me? I think yous are the ones that need it

Banned
    Post Count
    This works great. I see someone from the list has commented, but I can't see it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    he says: "i so sad, i wank w/ right hand but cut my hand so now i wank w/ left hand, but my left hand weak so i cant wank no mo"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I've been really disappointed with the forum lately. Tower and Dreno33 recently made some passionate threads about this. I dont get too heated over CCM's limited presence and don't even get too bothered with lack of communication about events, etc. What really has been bothering me is all the trolling lately from one particular forum member with multiple personalities.

So, for the first time ever, I'm going to use the "Ignore" button. The first to be ignored are:

-InGameName I
    -DBM12C
    -Sexkitteh (which is too bad, because I actually enjoyed this member's sense of humor at one point, but now it's getting ridiculous)
    -DoubleBarrelMob
    -anyone with an SKK prefix (we all know it's the same person mentioned above).
    -Philo Bedoe (I don't think this is Sexkitteh, but it's all garbage just the same)

I encourage everyone else who feels the same way to do the same. We may never get a moderator, but we can take action.
    I realised this the other day and added all those mentioned to my ignore list

Banned
    Post Count
    Very happy to see you using this feature. I have asked CCM if there could be a "block" feature, so that we could not see their name, nor could they see us....no response.

Post Count
    How about a freaking IP ban? This is absolutely ridiculous! All of them already ignored!
    Proud member of HTC White!!!