New maps pay for play? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New maps pay for play?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    How are they wrong? He offered an opinion, you offered one back. You're both making assumptions, therefore no one is wrong until proven otherwise by facts, which we don't have concerning this issue until new maps are released.
    I mean they already got the ability to add some gem map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    The idea of paid maps maybe out of the realm of this games coding abilities, somethings need the proper ground work to be able to ever work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhan37 View Post
    I mean they already got the ability to add some gem map.
    And again, this is a complete assumption on your part. I'm not saying it won't or can't happen, just that since we're not privy to the game code and inner workings of it, or Funzio's future plans for new maps, to make such a sure statement as you did makes no sense. You don't know, just as the rest of us don't, so outright calling someone wrong for something you have no idea about is just in poor taste, no offense.

Post Count
    I really do not think that they will bring in gem only maps as this would immediately alienate the majority of their player base who do not purchase gems.

Once that happens the game will stagnate as people quit and word of mouth referrals will disappear.

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    I doubt that they would open new maps only available with purchase, cause that would mean it is a DLC sort thing and the concept of free would diminish.
    Truly a ghost these days!

On topic, I don't see it happening. There would be no point in them doing that.
    Futon KA - lvl 114
    10,851 IPH

Add me!!! 166-449-673