Grenade Goodies and Gruesomes - Page 59

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Grenade Goodies and Gruesomes

Post Count
    These events were always about luck everyone found that out after event 1 (except you, you needed another 10 to click on)

Anyway I believe you flan so enjoy the rest of your life post-MW as I'll never hear from you again 🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈

USA/Germany.......................... Add Me: 537 888 899
    Post Count
    I hope flan is really gone... Thats the way he rolls, LOL!

Post Count
    it just won't be the same around here now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon597 View Post
    it just won't be the same around here now.
    It will be much quiter

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger View Post
    Wow Manbeast, an hour shy before it's over, that's one of the luckiest wins ever. Congrats man.

Btw you actually got the last part when you increased the number of boxes you have lying around. Hmmm...coincidence?
    Yea its pretty lucky! zero gold spent on event. all medium opens. and yea i got all my boxes this event from PVE. only kept one on hand. then towards the end i did pvp and got 16 boxes... when number 16 opened it was the grenade

thank you to everyone!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Yea its pretty lucky! zero gold spent on event. all medium opens. and yea i got all my boxes this event from PVE. only kept one on hand. then towards the end i did pvp and got 16 boxes... when number 16 opened it was the grenade

thank you to everyone!
    Congrats MB. I have one left, but I'm realistic.

Post Count
    i have opened every single hr on the hr this whole event (except sleeping 6-7 hrs a night). never had more than 1 crate at a time. still stuck on 9. in the last hr i've done enough pvp to get 16 crates for OT. wish me luck!
    Good job manbeast!

Post Count
    Still in OT, logged on now through my laptop during lunch. Down to one crate. Have gotten schwag units, valor, cash, and a grunt. 3 sorries since my last successful open. The game has not crashed yet which is some kind of record for me. I don't have high hopes of winning, just sticking this out to till the end as even a slim chance in hell at that boat is still a chance, so it's worth taking. But I'm realistic so I'm not expecting it.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!

Post Count
    It all ended with a torpedo ship. Then, before I could even restart, the new boss event kicks in and it's borked.

Back to camping.
    BDP 4EVER!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    sorry to hear that warfiend. i know how hard OT is. i've never heard of the torpedo ship. are the stats decent??

Banned
    Post Count
    The stats are 10/12 or something like that... Let me check
    Yup 10/12
    Last edited by enahs1; 07-10-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Post Count
    sorry to hear that warfiend. i know how hard OT is. i've never heard of the torpedo ship. are the stats decent??
    no, they're crap. 10 attack and 12 defense. I've got 30 of them. And correction on the name "Torpedo Boat" is the correct name.

This OT was fairly easy for me. It didn't crash, which is amazing in and of itself, and I was so busy that the time flew by between checks. Also, I didn't have my hopes up, and that always makes it easier. I did get some good cash and valor.

The *one* thing that made it a bummer though, was that for me it ended with the utter disappointment of this new boss event popping up within 2 minutes of opening the last crate. It was a like a decent sundae that wasn't exactly what you wanted but it was good(I got good units) and then someone took that and topped it off with chocolate flavored cow dung.
    BDP 4EVER!

Post Count

thank you to everyone!
    Congrats man! My one win I got within the last hour, feels pretty sweet, eh?

I managed to get to item 9 in OT, so I'll take that. I think I've only missed out on 3 or 4 sub-10 items over all the events.