Thread: How about when you start an event you reset all skill points to max

Articulate Author
    Post Count

How about when you start an event you reset all skill points to max

Never fails that I am at or near zero. Oh welllll for me. Ha

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ya I was in similar spot, so much for any kind of warning when events are coming up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey I did manage to get one killing a harpy in highlands so I am now in he top 250 and 1 away from top 25, I need a screenshot, ha. It'll be the last time my names up there. Love the events though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I highly doubt the few hours you missed will make much of a difference. If you dont plan on blowing massive amt of money on gems, you aint gonna win

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh it was just a joke, I don't expect to be in he top. My gol will be sme as last, try to get to 10. Ended up at 14. It's a fun event and is what you make of it. To be honest I'm not worried about he money players, they can have what the buy, funzio has to make money and it keeps it going for free players like me.

Post Count
    You are correct, Joie, but the problem is that at the rate it is going, us free players will ONLY serve to be food for the gem players no matter how good our strategies may be.
    I'm all for making money, but I am quickly finding that this is just becoming disgusting.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Game on

This game is to slow in turn around on energy ect. I am probly going back to playing celtics warriors it's fast fun and I've met a lot of good players both high and lower lvls plus they give u stuff every once and awhile same as diamonds in this game. Don't know y they don't have free diamonds in this game u can get just to help players advance I little faster . When I find a game I like I stick with it been in Celtic heroes for two years now. Played this one for the last wk. it's too slow waiting hours or days is waste of my time they admin. should be paying me for playing lmao thanks