New event - Dragon eggs - same format as Viles - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New event - Dragon eggs - same format as Viles

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Bea Try let the game on for 10 minutes to kick start the update. Then quite and come in again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They need an event where the #1 player gets some super unit and see how high the bid goes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Arrrrrrg, hy do these Kay's start with me n empty skills points

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    They need an event where the #1 player gets some super unit and see how high the bid goes.
    Why waste time with this event charade? Funzio can just auction off one of a kind units each week to the highest bidder. They can then still run fun events where nobodies like us get some cool free units and not have to worry about not making enough cash.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    This is completely greed driven. Last event people spent over 4000 gems for a spot in top 50, now it is only top 25. Minimum 6000 gems required. Top 250, as before, no way to free players, and it is going to cost lots more for gem players too.
    Last edited by Vidia; 07-03-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Time is equivalent to Money.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wheeeeee! Another event! Game on!

I am currently in the Top 25!!! YES!!! Wish me luck! I'll need it!

Good luck to all. Ur it stinks that not only is this event nearly back to back, but no gem sale. Stingy move, but hey. If people don't play this one, I'll have that much more of a chance.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Post Count
    My opinion if you want to spend gems is to only do it to get to 20. Then all in game cash opens. Why can't mw or ka have free give aways like the cc daily scratchers? And I must say only top 25 and top 250 funzio/gree. Way to NOT listen to us and be greedy. It's not an event, it's an auction. Sucky.
    Last edited by marebear; 07-03-2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: F

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Good God not another event!!! The whole platform of these events is ridiculous. I'm so tired of having to log on every hour just to get a "sorry". C'mon Funzio, give us a break.
    I really feel bad for players chasing after the top prizes and don't make it. They've blown lots of cash and get nothing after the 20'th egg.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's fun, if ya ont like it don't play, it's not that hard

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    Why waste time with this event charade? Funzio can just auction off one of a kind units each week to the highest bidder. They can then still run fun events where nobodies like us get some cool free units and not have to worry about not making enough cash.
    Yea they might as well do that lol.

Post Count
    I would rather each box opened and we got something small instead of a sorry each time.
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    It's fun, if ya ont like it don't play, it's not that hard
    New to this?? Back to back events is getting tiresome. Especially when you play all three games. I agree with those who say it is less about strategy now and more of whose pockets are deepest. And I'm a gem player. But not for long with events every day and also why are the units duplicates of already existing units. At least use some of that money towards new content. Geeze.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Let's do an estimate for number of eggs required to be in top 25 and top 250

I would say 100 and 50. Especially the extra 100 skill points are so attracting almost a game changer.
    Time is equivalent to Money.

Post Count
    As a free player i got up to 8 items on both of the first 2 events. Last weeks event i got up to 3. I didn't even get the first unit which was 5. I predict more of the same this event... Don't see the point of making events this ridiculous.
    Futon KA - lvl 114
    10,851 IPH

Add me!!! 166-449-673

Post Count
    I am only a free player and after last event I have decided to not even give a s#%* about this event. Sorry, Funzio/Gree/whomever, I'm not giving you my money for a game that isn't even slightly well balanced.
    I liked this game better when it wasn't all about your willingness to completely throw away your money to get a leg up.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still be improving my kingdom. I just don't have any faith in the dev team to do anything but EXPLOIT money out of the top xxx players and thus I don't really care if I win any events. I'll still take down any free player (and a few gem players) that I can.

Good luck to anyone who thinks it is cool to waste time or money on this event.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH