Best offensive hoard and hp use

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best offensive hoard and hp use

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Best offensive hoard and hp use

So, goes without saying that the high riest is the best thing to stack and hoard for defenses. What has anyone found to be the best use of offense to hoard, sure some machines are high offensive output ,but you lose the armor out, on the other hand it's hard to stockpile that quantity of good armor. Any thoughts? Also what is the favorite use of honor points for players to stock up on. How we get some good input on this one

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Very good questions I'm not going to worry about offense until I'm done with Hp's at 470 right now. Then for offense Flaming trebuchets at 40/19 don't seem like a bad idea. As far as honor goes I'm sitting on 50k hoping that one day they release the next tier of honor units.

Post Count
    I am hoarding basilisks right now (37/21 with very low casualty rate) while I am waiting for my vault to increase. Once vault and IPH are a bit higher I will go back to upgrading my breeding den.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    I am hoarding basilisks right now (37/21 with very low casualty rate) while I am waiting for my vault to increase. Once vault and IPH are a bit higher I will go back to upgrading my breeding den.
    Basilisks for me as well, I find I lose the flaming trebuchet too easily, even given their low rating.
    Last edited by Tiki; 07-02-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm in the same boat with hp's really just started stocking them but it's going pretty fast.It does look like the breeding den may be the way to go but it will be a huge financial grind to get there. I'll have coliseum and siege workshop both at 10 soon so I'll have some options there for a while. You can get to 40/19 with the gnomish lab at level 5 and stockpile those than slowly work on the breeding den I suppose. You'd also have death knights to work in with that strategy as well.honor points, well I'm just lost about what to do with them, you can put the math to it and they end up pretty close so just a matter of preference I guess, that or just stock honor points. I have 10k right now, I know that may not be lot to big players but it's a nice start
    Last edited by Joie; 07-02-2012 at 07:16 PM.