Quick info about CCM and some organizational stuff

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick info about CCM and some organizational stuff

Lightbulb Quick info about CCM and some organizational stuff

Hey all,

Just so you know, I'm moving into the Community Manager role here at GREE. I'll be running the player-facing community program. I'm handing the Support team off to a couple of really fantastic people from the team (you know them and love them).

That said, here's what I'm working on:

Actually developing a scale-able and forward-facing community plan.
    Repairing a lot of the damage done with not informing you in a timely manner.
    Develop and run some community events.
    Develop solid reporting for community buzz and sentiment to send to our product team (that thing I've been working on all weekend).

Here's what I need from you:

Feedback - Keep it coming! The more you can bring to me the more I can send to our team and we can work on things and measure impact.
    Ideas - Share your ideas with me. I'll be starting some threads for you to suggest things you'd like to see, and I'll do what I can to get them made.
    Understanding - This is going to be a massive undertaking, so bear with me a bit and pardon the dust.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe the new people can answer why I never could see the last Vile/Demon box event. I'm still waiting on an answer/explanation. Ticket #137618

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgeboy View Post
    Maybe the new people can answer why I never could see the last Vile/Demon box event. I'm still waiting on an answer/explanation. Ticket #137618
    Did you update the game?

I'll forward that to the support team.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck in your new role, man.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, I updated both of my iPads one or two days before the event. One iPad saw the event (6day 7hr left) and the other never did the whole time. I uninstalled and reinstalled but was told by Funzio not to do that but stay in game five minutes then exit and renter game to trigger the event. That is all they said in response.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was pretty upset that I lost about 2.5 hours of the demon box event due to the invalid data/ can't find server issue many folks were having. I guess the worst part was tha I ended up with 14 vials and could have squeezed in a couple more chances to get to the 15 that was my goal. I understand nothing can be done about it but it's those small frustrating things that add up over time. I'd also like to see some more maps, I'm nearing the end and reall prefer the quest game as opposed to pvp. Before to long I'll just be left with add to your alliance ( which you can't get to large so you stay away from the money players for the most part) and the tourney option.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sludge if you do get a response it will be a canned we are aware of the issue and apologize for the incontinence. Just hope the next one shows up for ya

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hey all,

Just so you know, I'm moving into the Community Manager role here at GREE. I'll be running the player-facing community program. I'm handing the Support team off to a couple of really fantastic people from the team (you know them and love them).

That said, here's what I'm working on:

Actually developing a scale-able and forward-facing community plan.
    Repairing a lot of the damage done with not informing you in a timely manner.
    Develop and run some community events.
    Develop solid reporting for community buzz and sentiment to send to our product team (that thing I've been working on all weekend).

Here's what I need from you:

Feedback - Keep it coming! The more you can bring to me the more I can send to our team and we can work on things and measure impact.
    Ideas - Share your ideas with me. I'll be starting some threads for you to suggest things you'd like to see, and I'll do what I can to get them made.
    Understanding - This is going to be a massive undertaking, so bear with me a bit and pardon the dust.
    I would like the ability to increase the vault beyond 330k, please. . . .

Post Count
    Personally, I think that the communication about upcoming events needs to be better.

At the very least, tell us when it is supposed to start so that everyone can get a heads up and start searching the App Store etc for updates. It is getting tiresome both in KA and MW for me to go onto the forum and see that an event has been going on for 4 hours and nothing is showing on my iPhone.

Ave Atque Vale

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Received a response

It appears that you have to be at least level 10 to see the event. That's too bad for us low levels EXCEPT for the IPH event. How can one event be for everyone and the next not? I seen a level 3 with the Arcane Defender but at level 6 I get nothing. At least be consistence with the rest of your events.

BTW, thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

Yes, I updated both of my iPads one or two days before the event. One iPad saw the event (6day 7hr left) and the other never did the whole time. I uninstalled and reinstalled but was told by Funzio not to do that but stay in game five minutes then exit and renter game to trigger the event. That is all they said in response.
    You were too low level...

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMunkey View Post
    Personally, I think that the communication about upcoming events needs to be better.

At the very least, tell us when it is supposed to start so that everyone can get a heads up and start searching the App Store etc for updates. It is getting tiresome both in KA and MW for me to go onto the forum and see that an event has been going on for 4 hours and nothing is showing on my iPhone.
    The problem with that is that we don't have 100% rock solid release times for things. They get pushed back, or something breaks and we have to pull them. I agree that we don't notify fast enough, and we're working on that. Advance notice might be too much to ask for though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    The problem with that is that we don't have 100% rock solid release times for things. They get pushed back, or something breaks and we have to pull them. I agree that we don't notify fast enough, and we're working on that. Advance notice might be too much to ask for though.
    Is it possible to have a pop-up in-game that says something like "a new event has started, please go to the app store to get the new update to run the event"? I missed two days of the current CC event as I stayed off the forums and had no idea it was going on.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    I'd love some new decorations! Some more trees and perhaps statues/fountains...
    KA: 676 160 159
    MW: 265 279 031