2 musings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 musings

Post Count

2 musings

Anyone know what casualty rate the stealth bomber has please? Just deciding what to upgrade next and before I do a couple of dead upgrades on my advanced airbase just to get that (I'm after attacks stats) I want to make sure it's not a medium, if it is I won't bother.

Also I am 14 minutes away from finally beating this boss 11, I'm just letting you know if I get another bomb dis-fcuking-posal unit then I'm out of here. Give me just one rare unit would you please for the love of all things funzio! Just one please.

It may be a 'flan' out of here, or maybe even a 'capt gin' out of here but it will be taken gesture at least

Post Count
    The bomber is a medium i think but i am almost sure it is.
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    listed as medium. actual rate is .54%

i'd prob buy a few of them, but i dont want to waste time upgrading those buildings

Post Count
    Thanks guys, I'm not going to bother then, I can waste money on the b52 as a medium and save about a week of real time.

Thanks for the heads up, my 11 th prize was the commando heli again, still no rares

Post Count
    I got a vet fighter on my 13th boss on 15 now can't beat it with cash though
    MW - Ryan 120 049 516 pm for add
    Started MW on 12/4/11

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it is worth it i think, if you buy just a few it adds up quickly to your attack stats, of course it is more effective to be running them low allies but thats just my opinion, also with the medium rate be ready to loose a few but hey its 50 attack + my L10 hangar + nation bonus they make the difference between beating an elite ops army and loosing to an elite ops army

tip if you get them : avoid at all cost aircraft carrier i seem to loose more of them against carriers
    my friend need 500 allies add him 901 742 613