How many bosses can you beat without using gold?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How many bosses can you defeat with the 13 free hits?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 or less!! event is impossible man

20 12.74%
  • 6-10

35 22.29%
  • 11-14

31 19.75%
  • 15-19

35 22.29%
  • 20-22

9 5.73%
  • 23-25

14 8.92%
  • 26-27

6 3.82%
  • 28-29

0 0%

5 3.18%
  • more than 30! event was easyyyy

2 1.27%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How many bosses can you beat without using gold??

Banned
    Post Count
    For a unit that's 600/500, this is an easy event. Seq got it just by watching the timer. This would cost about 1250 gold if it was in the store so compaired to the rewards, you must say it's easy.

Post Count
    Very easy event. Im on fight 25 will be at 30 tonight using cash only

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I voted 30+ and was a easy event...
    413 983 651

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I'm on 22 it's hard I hate the event I don't want to see it again

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Ok I have a question for you.

For you it is a cash only event, but do you have gold units in your army which you bought prior to this event which gives you a powerful enough army to beat the warlord.

I have not bought gold, but at level 18 there is no way I can beat the war lord with cash only. I have to use gold to continue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad View Post
    Ok I have a question for you.

For you it is a cash only event, but do you have gold units in your army which you bought prior to this event which gives you a powerful enough army to beat the warlord.

I have not bought gold, but at level 18 there is no way I can beat the war lord with cash only. I have to use gold to continue.
    I have only bought a couple of low stay gold units with rl cash, but I do have quite a few nice gold units from crates and events. I used tapjoy gold for crates and just ingame cash for events. To this day I've never spent more then 40bucks on gold. I'm just what they say, a smart conservative player

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I have only bought a couple of low stay gold units with rl cash, but I do have quite a few nice gold units from crates and events. I used tapjoy gold for crates and just ingame cash for events
    I hate you now you make me sad I'm on boss 22 struggling and I can't stand it I got 9 and stayed at 9 for the event urdllakkdkks

Banned
    Post Count
    I have only bought a couple of low stay gold units with rl cash, but I do have quite a few nice gold units from crates and events. I used tapjoy gold for crates and just ingame cash for events. To this day I've never spent more then 40bucks on gold. I'm just what they say, a smart conservative player
    Wasn't you talking about getting a new jobs and maybe, just maybe you can buy gold.. ?

Almost exact words too!

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    what are the levels of all of these players???

it looks like most all of those in the 15-19 range are in the low 100s... right???

interesting!!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    View Poll Results: How many bosses can you defeat with the 13 free hits?Voters 38.
    5 or less!! event is impossible man 12.63%
    Ascent 6-10 1026.32%
    BeriocommandNconquerFifth ReichJhoemelJustin95KhimsoomoneybagsmrgungRyans67s pectra 11-14 615.79%
    bushobamaDr. DengusDucatiPacePoopenshireSelfproclaimed 15-19 1231.58%
    elangomattenahs1HasslehamLetsgoravensmagepkerMaver ick50727PluggerPopulouspapaTateThiefTuckWhat? 20-22 25.26%
    bigflanWarfiend 23-25 37.89%
    BlackstoneWlady27yukora 26-27 25.26%
    Kudu22SeqWins 28-29 00% 30 12.63%
    Romaro more than 30! event was easyyyy 12.63%
    CAPT.GIN
    ------------------------------------------
    and gin... i thought you did use gold!!!
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count
    I am level 40 now. Started at 38 and it takes me 2 medkits since boss 27 and one 25-26. Have 10k boosted attack and that is pretty good for a level 38. Don't even have the advanced air base or advanced sea dock. I think it is easier on those that attack is low not the level as much. Half way done on boss 29...and my composit base is going to have to wait as the gold went for the tank now.
    If all else fails...hold one mil high...squeeze and hope for the best.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stricker View Post
    what are the levels of all of these players???

it looks like most all of those in the 15-19 range are in the low 100s... right???

interesting!!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    View Poll Results: How many bosses can you defeat with the 13 free hits?Voters 38.
    5 or less!! event is impossible man 12.63%
    Ascent 6-10 1026.32%
    BeriocommandNconquerFifth ReichJhoemelJustin95KhimsoomoneybagsmrgungRyans67s pectra 11-14 615.79%
    bushobamaDr. DengusDucatiPacePoopenshireSelfproclaimed 15-19 1231.58%
    elangomattenahs1HasslehamLetsgoravensmagepkerMaver ick50727PluggerPopulouspapaTateThiefTuckWhat? 20-22 25.26%
    bigflanWarfiend 23-25 37.89%
    BlackstoneWlady27yukora 26-27 25.26%
    Kudu22SeqWins 28-29 00% 30 12.63%
    Romaro more than 30! event was easyyyy 12.63%
    CAPT.GIN
    ------------------------------------------
    and gin... i thought you did use gold!!!

Oh lol I read this thread wrong...
    413 983 651

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    wow! this thread took off!

i posted it last night and went to bed. worked all day so i couldnt look at it. as soon as I got off work I went to battle shamba!!! was eagerly waiting for it all day.

Shamba lvl 23 took me 13 hits. 12 medium hits put his health at almost zero. The last hit killed him and did some extra damage.

my stats:

lvl 96
    480 allies (max)
    atk 44662

Attack unit density: 23.26

i got another rare!! 3 rare boats in a row. love the boat. stats for me are 72/159 after my boosts that comes to 84/216 very happy to be getting 3 excellent units for free. i will use gold to finish this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I am about to max out with 13 hits on level 12 boss. Unless I spend gold, level up, or waste alot of money and valor on units I will never beat a boss above level 12. Something in here does not add up. I am currently w/o bear bonus an attack of 61,438 and i am doing about 60K attack and if 13 hits isn't enough already, i don't want to know what it will take to get above that. Once again its looks like some players are nerfed by design! thats what i get for building up my forces.
    you are getting ripped off HARDCORE!!!! you have higher attack than I do, but I beat boss 23 which is about 3 times harder than boss 13. we are still pretty close to the same lvl arent we? what lvl are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger View Post
    Just beat boss #17 and I believe that's as far as I can go with a maximum of 13 time attacks. However, I got 7 commons, 6 uncommons and 4 rares, so it has been a rather fruitful event for me. Statistically talking, I'd probably get all commons from boss 18 and beyond, so I wouldn't even think of using gold for those
    great results on your loot. i believe you are wrong about recieving commons the rest of the event. the splash screen says the tougher bosses have a higher chance of giving out better items. i can attest to this. the first 20, i had 18 commons, 1 uncommon, 1 rare. then boss 21, 22, and 23 gave me rares.

how is that possible? we are the same lvl and you attack stat is only 57% of mine. This seems to support the idea that the boss health is increased with the ally count. i really disagree with that setup but w/e. I added to max allies for this event because i thought all that mattered was total ally count. pretty sure i'd still have about 30k atk if i dropped allies down to your lvl. i have almost 500 snipers coming to battle! your atk density is only 27! yea its a little better than mine, but you really shouldnt be doing that good in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    I voted 30+ and was a easy event...
    what lvl did you start using gold? 25 right?

Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    I'm on 22 it's hard I hate the event I don't want to see it again
    you got a ton of good units from this event. you should be loving it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    LVL 26 currently a hit away from 27...weird that I'm having such an easy time, hopefully I get to 30 before my account is nerfed...I haven't really posted any strategies or guides of how I'm doing it other than giving updates..

Oh yeah I started yesterday around 3pm when I found out about the event through WP and the GIN thread...I was LVL 19 when I started I'm currently LVL 23 on the verge of 24
    that is great. i'm very glad you are doing so well, however this isn't helpful unless you post your stats. what is your density like? are you at max allies?

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    i asked the question about lvl... but you're right manB... need stats and allies too...

i can't get past boss 18...
    i'm at lvl 100,
    fully allied 500 (+actually, 517 & flan wants back on board)
    43.6 att (21.8 density)
    48.3 def (24.1 density)
    (free player)

...there seems to be some weird bias or glitch still with how different players/levels/etc have an easier/harder go at this event!!! ...that's just not right!!!
    Last edited by stricker; 07-01-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497