The New Event is AWESOME! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The New Event is AWESOME!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryliner View Post
    There seems to be a very big problem with the balance of the luck players have in these events.
    Some people can't get any safes some people get flooded.
    - Some say they got 1 or 2 in 30 jobs.
    - I for one get safes 90% of the time on jobs. 40% on fights and rob's. I have 7 just sitting there.

Some people can never get any chips some get them all the time.
    - I never had more than 8 chips, boxes, diamonds,... at the end of an event.
    - - -And i've been testing by setting a 58min. timer. (so: i guess 15 - 18times per day!!)
    - While some people breeze through.

Funzio. you need to balance things so people get a same chance at these things.
    Because this is just cray
    Agree, the balance is getting worse because all the players now compete against each other. The free player will never be the top 50 and find it hard to be the top 500.

In the last 2 days, I have tried to open 21 to 22 times every day but I can't get to the top 500.
    Last edited by hinofwars; 07-01-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Banned
    Post Count
    all game are unbalanced ^^ that the 1 st time i see that in a game, and i play many...

android vs iphone : unfair for many thing

for items too, all don't have the same or near for stats, and so manything unfair

anyway i don't complaint but this game if make for spend real money so they can make more and more event, i don't see realy the fun.. u want to be the 1ST in game, ok nice, but how ? with real money ????

i have play at a game for 4 years, a fre to play where u can buy too, but all is fair ( expect cheaters ^^ ) and u need to play hard for win, not to buy.. u can buy but that don't give u the powerfull advantage.. !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    all game are unbalanced ^^ that the 1 st time i see that in a game, and i play many...

android vs iphone : unfair for many thing

for items too, all don't have the same or near for stats, and so manything unfair

anyway i don't complaint but this game if make for spend real money so they can make more and more event, i don't see realy the fun.. u want to be the 1ST in game, ok nice, but how ? with real money ????

i have play at a game for 4 years, a fre to play where u can buy too, but all is fair ( expect cheaters ^^ ) and u need to play hard for win, not to buy.. u can buy but that don't give u the powerfull advantage.. !
    I think it is fair you get powerful when you spend gold. But just not too powerful with not just the stat of the weapons, as well as the boost.

I used to buy a small amount of gold for the events but now I know these spending will not get me to top 50. So I decided to not buy gold anymore because of this new format of event.
    Last edited by hinofwars; 07-01-2012 at 03:59 AM.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    I love sarcasm as much as anyone, but could you please change the title of the thread so people know what it's about from looking at it instead of having to go in and read it?
    To answer your question - No...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hinofwars View Post
    Agree, the balance is getting worse because all the players now compete against each other. The free player will never be the top 50 and find it hard to be the top 500.
    In the last 2 days, I have tried to open 21 to 22 times every day but I can't get to the top 500.
    ok, But that's a different type of balance.
    1 type:
    Free players have less chance to win then players who spend something.
    - Yes, but that's ok (upto a point). If you buy a $ 70 tickets for a concert. you will get better seats than the person who goes in the free (or the $ 4) section.
    The second person shouldn't complain about it.

the other type of balance:
    Player X enters an event to win things: He play's 20 times /day for 7days
    Player Y enters an event to win things: He play's 20 times /day for 7days
    Player X wins 1 out of the 20 times
    Player Y wins 14 out of the 20 times
    Next week, they enter a new event. Same results.

Post Count
    Ok, still not great but it's looking up. Seems like safes are dropping more now from PvP than in the first 2 days. I have gotten maybe 2 or 3 ea day from PvP and 2 or 3 total from bldg robs...

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm still in the top 50 but I'm not sure how long I'll stay there. In the beginning I was aggressive using energy refills to get vaults. Now, I am only using gold for openings and doing a few resets. In the end, I think this is too expensive to get the top item. From here on out I'll probably just do gold openings. If I just stick with gold openings every hour, I'll have gone through about 3 vaults of gold, maybe slightly more.

I don't like this bidding war style to get event items. In the future I'm not going to enter into the fray!

Good luck everyone!
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'd love to see the numbers they have on this event.

I'd bet anything that they get a double-edged effect from it: fewer people spending money, but the people who were already spending the most money on the events will be spending more this time.

Not a winning strategy if I'm right. Every good drug dealer knows that the real money is in the casual user, not the junkie. The junkies will always be there, the recreational spenders won't.

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    Yeah there's no trick to getting them only missions. With luck pvp ... I have 98 stamina when do a full stamina dump trying to get them I'll get 2-5. I'm 25 give or take on the leader board. I bought energy few times which sucks to have to resort to that . I'll try for top 50 then I'm done with events I miss old format already! I'm gonna by crates from here on out.
    I do think the crates are a better way to get higher stats for most. I was just calculating my advantage IF I am able to get the top prize and concluded that unless I am in the shark pool with stats maxing out with crates, it is better for me to put money into crates. That being said, it is better for me to not put in any more money at all!! Wish we could "vote" as a collective group and made these competitive formats not such a profitable proposition for Funzio/Gree (d) in the future. I can't throw stones because I've contributed to this incentive by spending RM on this and other events. In the real world, having a competitive nature helps me more than hurts. Here, it is the characteristic that is so easily exploited. Yes, I have a brain to override my competitive nature. ONE of these days I threaten to use it!
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Greg View Post
    I do think the crates are a better way to get higher stats for most. I was just calculating my advantage IF I am able to get the top prize and concluded that unless I am in the shark pool with stats maxing out with crates, it is better for me to put money into crates. That being said, it is better for me to not put in any more money at all!! Wish we could "vote" as a collective group and made these competitive formats not such a profitable proposition for Funzio/Gree (d) in the future. I can't throw stones because I've contributed to this incentive by spending RM on this and other events. In the real world, having a competitive nature helps me more than hurts. Here, it is the characteristic that is so easily exploited. Yes, I have a brain to override my competitive nature. ONE of these days I threaten to use it!
    Off topic but I just noticed your stats. Man I remember not long ago when you appeared and kicked lots of the forum members butts but now your stats have seriously jumped - Nice Job!