This game hates me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This game hates me

Post Count

This game hates me

And the feeling is becoming mutual --- I thought I missed the "fine print" and was only robbing not attacking peeps for the electronic safe drops --- but apparently any "job" will give a safe drop. I have not got even one drop yet after going thru my stamina and energy twice+!!
    Some "leaders" have 20 something chips already and I haven't even seen a fricken safe?!?!?!? What gives?!!? I have turned the game off (on) a few times I obviously have the latest version -- frick this sucks
    I REALLY wanted the last item on the last event and spent a vault of gold trying to get it :[ (like an idiot) my only chance for glory now is to "win" the double your purchase "event" on or before July 1st O.o

"You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bittches."

Post Count
    Yeah, the game is becoming dumber and dumber.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DashX View Post
    You are an idiot
    Ya I rob a lot so that weapon with the 50% increase to "rob revenue" would have been the cats a$$ --- for me anyway --- started with the "gold opens" -- then added timer resets since I was on 9th weapon after day one --- and 90+ opens without another ;-( Ya I said OPENS!! Not attempts!! Oh well lessoned learned :P

"You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bittches."

Post Count
    same here .. been trying since 3 hours to freagin get a single safe .. nothing!

this game is getting on my nerves now ..

Post Count
    on the last event for that bloody weapon that could give 50% more robbery loot .. i gave up my 50 gold .. and several thousand $$ game money. must have tried like 20+ times. nothing.

from today, i wont give a rat's ass to these events .. just play like u play any other day. to hell with these upgrades, weapons and 50% extra loot ... f it.

Post Count
    4 hits on Mr Ma Sheng. No safe so far. Very weird. In the past Ma was a 100% drop.

Post Count
    My first 4 hits on Ma Sheng yielded no safes.

Then I switched to Red Cascade, and my first 8 hits there yielded no safes.

Bad luck.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got three safes from 1000 energy, robbing the motel in east side..

having said that, when i tried it again i got nada.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Red Cascade for me and Its droping ECB like crazy, but 1 safe for 1000 energy. they should up the safe drop rate. This event sux for people that are not on this forum. They will most likely not know to update to the latest verion. thats why we are not getting any safes from the randoms that we usualy farm for safes.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor JuSt.SiCk's Avatar
    Post Count
    The city bus dropped allrdy 4 DD and about 10 safes.