Lost game and can't download

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lost game and can't download

Banned
    Post Count

Lost game and can't download

I couldn't update modern war or kingdom age(by this i mean app store wasn't showing an update) which meant I was missing the features and events of the new patches. I took the advise of some forum users and deleted and then went to re download but I can not find these games now no matter how I search, crime city often comes up but neither of them. Anyone have any idea kinda pisses me off because there are good events in both that I am going to completely miss now. I live in New Zealand if that matters.

Post Count
    Did you look under "Purchased" like the other poster mentioned in a different thread?

Do you have itunes Account Manager on your PC?

The couple times i had a similar issue I just synched up and redownloaded them from my PC itunes Account Manager.

I think even if you dont you can download it and have it connect to the itunes store. It should have all your purchased apps under your email and download them all at your prompting, then add to your device from there.

Not sure what else to try other than emailing support.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is a link to the App store on funzio.com main page, scroll through the banner at the top.

Might help...

Edit: actually there's a game page http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=9 and links to all games & platforms.
    Last edited by Bea; 06-29-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Cheers purchased worked, still can't update but at least got my game back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Cheers purchased worked, still can't update but at least got my game back
    Excellent. thats a start!
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is something I wondered about. If I lost my iPhone and redownloaded the game, would I have to start over (losing all gem, gold, and building purchases), or would it sync my account based on the previous purchases. I'm hoping it would sync, though just wanted to make sure a new device wouldn't screw that up. Just a worse case scenario question, but something I've wondered about since I've spent a decent amount of money on the game and wouldn't want it lost to the ether if I ever broke or lost my phone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    This is something I wondered about. If I lost my iPhone and redownloaded the game, would I have to start over (losing all gem, gold, and building purchases), or would it sync my account based on the previous purchases. I'm hoping it would sync, though just wanted to make sure a new device wouldn't screw that up. Just a worse case scenario question, but something I've wondered about since I've spent a decent amount of money on the game and wouldn't want it lost to the ether if I ever broke or lost my phone.
    Redownloading on the same device is good to go. Everything is saved server side.

A new device is a different story altogether. You need to safely store your device UDID, your in game name and your ally Alliance ID number somewhere. That way if you lose or break your device you can get support to put your old game on the new device.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good to know, thanks for heads up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Redownloading on the same device is good to go. Everything is saved server side.

A new device is a different story altogether. You need to safely store your device UDID, your in game name and your ally Alliance ID number somewhere. That way if you lose or break your device you can get support to put your old game on the new device.
    Another question as I'm following your valuable advice... What's the UDID, is that the serial number or a similar identifying number? Just want to have this info written down just in case.