Beat The Boss - I've Got Your Answers - Page 51

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Beat The Boss - I've Got Your Answers

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner of War View Post
    Miner, at level 18 you get the the "Battle Catamaran"?,i thought us lower levels got lower stat units.My loot i will get "Attack Catamaran 60/139".Whats up with that?
    You were very lucky on the loot you received btw.
    Um no that's his regular account he got 30 on and then he is on Lv 18 with his lower account

Post Count
    am i the only one who hasnt gotten any rare units yet? and im on lvl 26 boss..

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magepker View Post
    am i the only one who hasnt gotten any rare units yet? and im on lvl 26 boss..
    i'm also working on number 26 and i've gotten 5 rares.

boss 12, 21, 22, 23, 24 were all rares

i still only have 1 uncommon though! and 10 bomb disposal guys lol

Post Count
    I've only gotten one rare but I've gotten 5 uncommon and 7 of the common boats which I'm grateful for.

I've defeated 23 and setting up for a win over 24 in the afternoon through the leveling for energy strategy. Tommorow morning I unlock super hornets and should be ready to drop 30 of them into my forces, which is a substantial kick for where I'm at. I'm hoping at this point I can get to 27 without using gold before the last day, then using the health kits and timing tricks to get extra hits out of them, take down the remaining with under 500 gold. I have gobs of cash ready too and more on the way.

Good juju everyone.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    wow sounds like a legit strategy. good luck. i've already spent $45,000,000 adding to my inventory lol i believe thats the only reason i have made it so far. i'll be sad to see all those commandos die though

Lurker
    Post Count

Inventory lacking...

Hi I've got to boss 15 and picked up a number of common finds. I just got a bomb disposal guy, but I checked my inventory and don't seem to have any of the units that I've won so far!!?
    What's happened and has this happened to anyone else?
    Many thanks I hope you've got my answer :-)

Update:
    Okay, typical just after I post this they all appear in my inventory!! Spooky
    Last edited by Mattgrav; 07-02-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: None

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner of War View Post
    Miner, at level 18 you get the the "Battle Catamaran"?,i thought us lower levels got lower stat units.My loot i will get "Attack Catamaran 60/139".Whats up with that?
    You were very lucky on the loot you received btw.
    I was referring to the boss level, not experience level. My main game, which I got 30 on and those units, is at level 73 experience.

My other game is camping at 27 - no gold on the iPad game. Currently on boss 21

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    Um no that's his regular account he got 30 on and then he is on Lv 18 with his lower account
    Flan knows all.

Post Count

Girls in the navy bring bad luck!

13 common out of 13... Can't buy gold for last four says and apple can't figure out why... They are still investigating it... So no more crates, heals, etc.... Last night I hit boss 14 3 time for medium... Leveled up and hit 3 more times... waited a couple of mins and hit 2 more time... Now need to wait 24 mins for one last hit to finish him off... Had 160 gold and thought I'll boost by buying crates with last go thinking it will only suck if I get 3 common boats with 13 attack as lowest unit is commando at 14... 2xcommon boat and 1x fox tank def stats jumped nicely... Attack didn't shift... Fell asleep in chair for three hours and woke up to a reset boss... Arghhhhh
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfiend View Post
    Good juju everyone.
    I have only got 1 rare and 10 commons so far, trying level 12

Thanks for the juju. It helped me get to 10 in the last event by getting 7,8,9,10 on consecutive days in the last event!

Post Count
    Don't feel too bad KOD. I pulled a dumb move and my wife is not happy. I didn't want to buy gold to finish a boss so I did the TapJoy on a auto insurance quote deal. Holy crap do they call a lot! Why I gave my home number I don't know. She might still love me but she is not one happy women with the construction going on in the house and non stop calls. I will never do that again. I would pay $4.99 to get her to stop giving me the snake eyes look. LOL
    If all else fails...hold one mil high...squeeze and hope for the best.

Lurker
    Post Count

Still don't get it

I only reach level 7 without buying gold. How do I get reach longer?

I hit the boss 3 times in the beginning and then I wait until I have health enough to strike again. Even if I save my last attacks until only 1 minute remains i die... You guys are talking about far longer than level 7 but I just don't make it! I mean, the MedPacks cost gold right!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hit the guy 3 times wait one minute (it has to be more than 60 seconds) hit him two more times. Wait 26 (must be over 26 minutes) hit him two more times. This should get you 13 hits for two hrs. If it takes more than 13 your have to buy a health pack, level up or use the gold attack

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Sorry, your fanboys might swoon for you but i aint one of your fanboys.
    Whats the point in posting when your .sig says you've quit all these games? not much point following the forum