Hellfire Event!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellfire Event!

Hellfire Event!

Right now in Kingdom Age we're running an exciting new event! Collect Demon Boxes and open them to find Vials of Hellfire. Every 5 vials, up to 20, will award you a different and powerful unit! These units cannot be lost, and are treated just like gold units.

Note, the drop rates in this event are significantly higher than in a "get to 10" event.

The top 500 players will receive the Doom Elemental, which gives you a 2% alliance attack bonus on top of being one of the most powerful units in the game!

The top 50 players will take home the unstoppable Guardian Elemental, giving them the opportunity to upgrade 2 buildings at once as well as being an absolute terror on the battlefield!

Let us know what you think!
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 06-29-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    CCM the prizes look great! Two questions -

1. Could you please tell us if the probability of getting a vial drop is the same whether you have 5 vials or 100 vials, ie, it doesn't drop like the previous events.

2. Is Shiv Qa Prod your in game name

Thank you Sir!
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

1) Not sure, but I'll find out in the AM. (Seriously, why am I making forum posts at midnight?)

2) Not at all. That's one of our QA people, on a private server.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    1) Not sure, but I'll find out in the AM. (Seriously, why am I making forum posts at midnight?)
    Because you are a dedicated Funzio/Gree employee!

Thanks!
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have 2 questions

1) It say ties will be decided by level. So does that mean if I was tied with 6 others for the final 5 spots in either the top 500 or top 50 and I was the lowest level of those 6 I would miss out?

2) Is there something in place to secure the top 500 and top 50 when the event timer hit zeros that will prevent someone from leaving game open and playing into OT to get in? Would hate to go to bed thinking I was in when event ended only to find was bumped out the next morning cuase of people playing in OT

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    2) Not at all. That's one of our QA people, on a private server.
    I would like to have his amount of stam and energy lol

Lurker
    Post Count

Question

In the first pic that OP posted, it says that the event is a kingdom age 1 week special. However, when I look at my event by clicking on the demon box in my bottom left hand corner of my screen, it says that the event will only last for 3days:14hrs. Is that right? Or is it just a glitch? I was under the impression that the event would last for 7 days and that it only started last night.

Please answer my question, I'm a but confused.

Trouble getting vials

I'm having a lot of trouble getting Vials of Hellfire, but it seems like most other people are getting them with ease. I understand that some people are spending money to get them, but over 20 in the 1st day? I've went through at least 15 demon boxes and only have 7 vials. I always opt for the medium chance of opening the box, but after getting about 4 the vials come few and far between. I was just wondering how it's calculated and how in the world some people have over 50. It doesn't seem like I have any chance comming in the top 500 even with attempting an open pretty much every hour, except when I'm asleep of course.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beast Lee View Post
    I've went through at least 15 demon boxes and only have 7 vials. I always opt for the medium chance of opening the box, but after getting about 4 the vials come few and far between. I was just wondering how it's calculated and how in the world some people have over 50. It doesn't seem like I have any chance comming in the top 500 even with attempting an open pretty much every hour, except when I'm asleep of course.
    That's much better than me, although I have opened more chests than you so I have more vials (probably open 35 chests so far, maybe more, and 11 vials).

Otherwise, despite your potential disbelief, the ONLY way people could have that many vials (35+) right now, would be spending HUNDREDS of dollars of real money (possibly upwards into a thousand or more) to be able to pull it off. So it's possible.....will that be credit card or debit or iTunes?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Weird. Now im missing my demon boxes and there's no icon at all for the event. Did this happen to anyone else? Or is it just me? I tried to exit and go back in the app, but it still isn't there anymore. Help???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's one of our QA people, on a private server.
    Will they continue to hold on to one of the top 50 spots? How many other QA people are holding a top leader spot? I'm sure they're just checking to make sure everything is operating as it should but will they be able to drop out or will the leader board actually reward people in 50+ rank with top prize?
    Freeplayer!
    Scotty 166-501-419
    Pm with game name please.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKelly View Post
    In the first pic that OP posted, it says that the event is a kingdom age 1 week special. However, when I look at my event by clicking on the demon box in my bottom left hand corner of my screen, it says that the event will only last for 3days:14hrs. Is that right? Or is it just a glitch? I was under the impression that the event would last for 7 days and that it only started last night.

Please answer my question, I'm a but confused.
    The event had been going on for a couple of days by the time I was able to post. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Skoty422 View Post
    Will they continue to hold on to one of the top 50 spots? How many other QA people are holding a top leader spot? I'm sure they're just checking to make sure everything is operating as it should but will they be able to drop out or will the leader board actually reward people in 50+ rank with top prize?
    Private server means not a production server. Their leaderboard has no impact on yours.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKelly View Post
    Weird. Now im missing my demon boxes and there's no icon at all for the event. Did this happen to anyone else? Or is it just me? I tried to exit and go back in the app, but it still isn't there anymore. Help???
    You might have somehow gone back to an old version of the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So I shouldn't see their name on the leader board? But I do. Maybe a duplicate name? Lol. That's an off the wall name to duplicate! Thanks for all the responses ccm!
    Freeplayer!
    Scotty 166-501-419
    Pm with game name please.