My new Goal!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Goal!

Post Count

My new Goal!

I've just set myself a new "Camper" goal! As many of you know, I am a camper (actually a crawler). I've never really set any clear goals for certain levels, except getting certain buildings, upgrading them, etc.

I'm currently at level 45, with $248k per hour! I just gave myself, what I consider my ultimate camper goal! End date: October 4! Goal = to reach the $1 million threshold! Limits - do this before level 50. I do want to participate in some of the events, depending on the final item!
    Last edited by white frog; 06-26-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    ***Reserved for future updates***
    Part 1
    Part 2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, put in as little effort as possible and I'm sure you'll get there.

Post Count
    Limit amount of gold spent?

Or else a cheque book could get you there in an hour...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    Well, put in as little effort as possible and I'm sure you'll get there.
    Cookie.. I'm going to pray for you! You're obviously a very insecure individual. I'm sure it's not your fault, though. You have probably been abused most of your life, and beat up by everyone who knows you. The natural result of a childhood like this is to find places like this where you can regain a shred of self-esteem.

My recommendation is to seek professional help. The kind of therapy you get from forums isn't long-lasting, and it doesn't really deal with the inner issues that you have. Find a preacher who can pray with you, or a shrink if your budget can afford one! In the meantime, I will continue to pray for your mental well being!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Limit amount of gold spent?

Or else a cheque book could get you there in an hour...
    I'm not a gold spender at all!! I do have just over 600 gold stashed up from Tapjoy, but I'm not going to buy any gold buildings until the Church opens up!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    I like the recommendation of finding a preacher that can pray with someone.

I might try that myself.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I like the recommendation of finding a preacher that can pray with someone.

I might try that myself.
    I would be more than happy to pray for you, Swifty, and anyone else for that matter! If you have prayer requests, send me a PM!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by white frog View Post
    Cookie.. I'm going to pray for you! You're obviously a very insecure individual. I'm sure it's not your fault, though. You have probably been abused most of your life, and beat up by everyone who knows you. The natural result of a childhood like this is to find places like this where you can regain a shred of self-esteem.

My recommendation is to seek professional help. The kind of therapy you get from forums isn't long-lasting, and it doesn't really deal with the inner issues that you have. Find a preacher who can pray with you, or a shrink if your budget can afford one! In the meantime, I will continue to pray for your mental well being!

Ughhh, why do you insist on turning small jabs obviously meant as humor and serious questions into a flame war?
    Last edited by cookie monster; 06-26-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    Ughhh, why do you insist on turning small jabs obviously meant as humor and serious questions into a flame war?
    No flame war here! I was just addressing that you might need to seek some help. I also, didn't see (and for the most part, haven't in any thread you've posted in) a serious question here.

Also, as far as the "jabs meant as humor"... well, you did make one of these: the statement about me making as little effort as possible. I consider this forum, and it's community a part of my gameplay, and therefore, my contribution on here is a part of my game effort. You obviously haven't been around long enough to figure out the extent of my contribution to this forum.

Just as I do for everyone, I want you to have the best Crime City experience possible. I understand that means different things for different people, but the way you troll this forum and abuse your privileges through the off-topic and bullying remarks that you make, not only prohibit your potential experience, but that of others as well.

With that being said, I understand the mentality of the way you present yourself here, so for all of the abuses you've administered to the people of this community, I truly forgive you! At the same time, I also understand that for now it's probably beyond your capability to control your attitude, so in an effort to protect my experience here, I am blocking you and all of your posts from my account. I have no interest in anything that you currently have to say. I hope that you learn to control yourself and to be a little more humble. If, and when this is the case, please PM me so I can unblock you and we can be friends. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you, and I do hope you the best!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    white frog... you crack me up

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No flame war here! I was just addressing that you might need to seek some help. I also, didn't see (and for the most part, haven't in any thread you've posted in) a serious question here.

Also, as far as the "jabs meant as humor"... well, you did make one of these: the statement about me making as little effort as possible. I consider this forum, and it's community a part of my gameplay, and therefore, my contribution on here is a part of my game effort. You obviously haven't been around long enough to figure out the extent of my contribution to this forum.

Just as I do for everyone, I want you to have the best Crime City experience possible. I understand that means different things for different people, but the way you troll this forum and abuse your privileges through the off-topic and bullying remarks that you make, not only prohibit your potential experience, but that of others as well.

With that being said, I understand the mentality of the way you present yourself here, so for all of the abuses you've administered to the people of this community, I truly forgive you! At the same time, I also understand that for now it's probably beyond your capability to control your attitude, so in an effort to protect my experience here, I am blocking you and all of your posts from my account. I have no interest in anything that you currently have to say. I hope that you learn to control yourself and to be a little more humble. If, and when this is the case, please PM me so I can unblock you and we can be friends. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you, and I do hope you the best!
    And I will sacrifice several goats in the hopes that Satan one day sends someone to have sex with you.

Seriously, if you get so offended over a question about the way you play a game, it says more about you than anything you could possibly say about me. Pray on that.

I gave you an out, you chose not to take it.
    Last edited by cookie monster; 06-26-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Post Count
    Cookie. You are an odd character.
    LVL137
    Mafia 502
    Attack 48017
    Defense 56338
    Income 187330

Post Count
    Sounds like a good goal White Frog. I sort have the same goal to break the 1m lvl in the next 3-4 lvls, before I hit 110.
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm currently at level 45, with $248k per hour! I just gave myself, what I consider my ultimate camper goal! End date: October 4! Goal = to reach the $1 million threshold! Limits - do this before level 50. I do want to participate in some of the events, depending on the final item!
    I bet you can do it sooner...