"All-in-One" Spreadsheet Ideas

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "All-in-One" Spreadsheet Ideas

Post Count

"All-in-One" Spreadsheet Ideas

Well, I've put in so much work into the spreadsheet, and have pretty much used up all of my ideas. I'm kinda at a loss for what to do next with it. I figured that since I work on this for all of you, I would let you guys help me out with any new additions.

What would you guys like to see me add for future releases? Any new ideas are welcome, as I'm pretty much out of them!!
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    I have a great idea! You should just take a break! You deserve it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I have a great idea! You should just take a break! You deserve it!
    Thanks Spartacus.. I appreciate that! You obviously don't know me though... I don't take breaks! If my mind goes idle it goes crazy. I'm always starting new projects (to the point where I have a lot of them going at once). I need to stay busy!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Consistent Contributor JuSt.SiCk's Avatar
    Post Count
    What about a spreadsheat where u list the best loot drops for each category (vehicle,armor....)? This would help many players i guess.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JuSt.SiCk View Post
    What about a spreadsheat where u list the best loot drops for each category (vehicle,armor....)? This would help many players i guess.
    I can definitely look into this and start compiling the info.. the problem is that as soon as I get everything put together, Funzio is sure to change it all!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    a quicker way to add equipment? the freakin scratchers have different "limited" ones with different stats. SO MANY TO ADD. idk, just a thought
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    a quicker way to add equipment? the freakin scratchers have different "limited" ones with different stats. SO MANY TO ADD. idk, just a thought
    I'll rack my brain and try to figure this out... can't promise anything though!
    Part 1
    Part 2

Banned
    Post Count
    You can fix the ROI on the chicken & waffles if you haven't already. The version I'm working from has an extra "2" for one of the upgrades so it's 6MM instead of 600K.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by white frog View Post
    I'll rack my brain and try to figure this out... can't promise anything though!
    This is a great spreadsheet - i just downloaded it today, and was entering in my Guns, only to see the Attack page didnt update too. Im guessing this is what you are talking about/

maybe a macro to auto append the new items? Im thinking you will need separate tabs for each category though - like attack guns, attack melee, etc

Im not sure its worth filling out any more data until its fixed.

thanks for the HUGE effort tho!

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count

Spreadsheet modifications

First off, I have to tell you how much I appreciated this work. It was of a quality that my best scientists couldn't easily match.
    I can tell you what I did to your spreadsheet that may help some people. For the equipment list, I added two columns (A and B) ahead of the entire equipment list. These columns will displace your original columns to the right. The first column, I entered sequential numbers. In the next column, I added equipment in the order that it comes under my profile. For example, Don's golden pistol is my first item. (The typing cheat is to type this list under your original column so the item usually will pop up before you finish typing it it.) The point is to create an equipment list that is in the order under my profile inventory. I then add blanks to match the item next to your equipment entry. When you do this, you will have spaces where you have no equipment. After I am done with all my equipment, I can now sort the list according to my actual inventory by selecting the entire equipment list and sorting by column A. I can quickly go down the list and add additional equipment as I acquire it.

Second thing I did was to list the buildings based on collection times. I then blocked out sections on the spreadsheet that correspond to the collection times. Across the top I have time X axis, (columns), buildings listed in the y axis, (rows). By blocking out these times I can see exactly when I need to collect my buildings and how I can best sync them. You can easily see in this way which buildings are easy to sync and collect. For example, the t-shirt stands really are difficult to fit in the rest of the collection cycles!

Well, that's all I have for ideas. Nice work that you have done here! It is appreciated more than you know!
    Last edited by Dangerous Greg; 07-03-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Typo
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Post Count
    A simple addition that I've made to my version is to have a place that shows 75% of my attack. If someone's defense is this number or below, I find them to be a pretty safe hit for attacking. It's been helpful to me to have that figure automatically calculated and updating on the spreadsheet.

Also, the previous suggestion about adding an inventory order sort is interesting, but I've noticed that new items add to inventory at random points, not always at the end of the list, so it may require manual renumbering, which I think might complicate usage for many users.

Thanks again for all the work on the spreadsheet. It's a great tool.

Post Count
    W-Frog,

I think (or am asking Funzio) you should have funzio/gree pay you 25G per day to update the spreadsheet. It should also be posted to this forum and anyone who has signed in can input there own stats. That way the spreadsheet stays current for all and we won't have to depend on you to release ver. 25.6627!

Crime City Mark... this IS a great idea!
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Post Count
    ***their***
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Lurker
    Post Count

Missions spreadsheet

Dear White Frog.

First of all I have to thank you for your huge job. It's really helping me growing in Crime City.
    My target is to finish all the levels but you first have to buy items.
    I think a great thing will be to know in advance what kind and how much items you will need to access to jobs in the next level so you can buy them before starting the level and save a lot of money.

I'll try to explain it better with an example:
    If I get paid for a job or collect from buildings enough money to buy items for the next level I can do it immediatly without putting money in the bank or I can withdraw the money I need to reach the cost of the items.
    Then I will know how much money I need to earn to buy the items.

I hope you will understand and excuse me for my bad english. (I'm italian).
    Thanks in advance for reading.
    Hope that may help you keeping busy!!! (lol)

Banned
    Post Count
    I was using the old version constantly. I see this new one has the xp levelling. Perfect. For the mission loot drops I'm using itzkarots spreadsheet. Solid stuff. I've added a column that essentially ranks the best drops for the lowest XP. Being able to determine how many drops I can get before I level is a bonus. Cheers. Thx.

Also not sure it's in here but knowing fight XP/respect averages and loot drops would be good. That way I could determine when it's better to give up on respect and focus on mission drops...

Given the amount of worksheets you've got here have you considered importing them as tables into a database? CCM was talking about user input and sharing this workbook with would corrupt it in minutes.

Thanks again for the work much appreciated and used.