Page 4 of 181 First ... 234561454104 ... Last

Hybrid View

So is 300k the biggest payout pr hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr who View Post
    It registers at 300k per hit, but I think it's slightly higher from my experience. Like maybe 304k and change.

Question regarding unit attacking and defense point

Hi guys.

When buying a unit, any unit, I cannot get exactly attacking and defense point of that unit.

For example, if I buy a seal, the attacking and defense point is 10 and 10, but there are only 7 attacking points and 3 defense points add to my profile. It happens to all kinds of unit.

I don't know that's how funzio set the program or there's a bug on my iPhone.

My attacking is just over 38K and defense is 39K. I'm at level 156, and have more than 700 allies.

Much appreciate if any 1 can answer the question.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr who View Post
    Also, if someone has 1 mill unvaulted and I hit him. Do I still get the $300,000 or only 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    Also, if someone has 1 mill unvaulted and I hit him. Do I still get the $300,000 or only 10%?
    You get 10% upto 3m overvault and then it's capped at 300k

Should i keep buying units. If they dont dó anything to my stats?

Here's a question how would you spend 100k in valor im uk.

Question Please help ! : /

Hi all

Probably been asked before, but "reinstall" got no hits. I had to run a full factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S II. I then ran the Kies backup program and replace all my files. The only thing i changed was how I logged into Google. I was using a secondary acct to log and hence my Google contacts etc wouldn't sync, I used my primary Gmail acct to activate Sync and all was well ... until I reinstalled Modern War : /

I'm reset to lvl 1 from 50 & gutted to say the least, can anyone help me get back all I have lost please ?

My character is a male lvl 50 UK toon.

Yours faithfully, Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobstersinc View Post
    Hi all

Probably been asked before, but "reinstall" got no hits. I had to run a full factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S II. I then ran the Kies backup program and replace all my files. The only thing i changed was how I logged into Google. I was using a secondary acct to log and hence my Google contacts etc wouldn't sync, I used my primary Gmail acct to activate Sync and all was well ... until I reinstalled Modern War : /

I'm reset to lvl 1 from 50 & gutted to say the least, can anyone help me get back all I have lost please ?

My character is a male lvl 50 UK toon.

Yours faithfully, Sam.
    Send a ticket in to support. Tell them as much as you can about your game. If you know your old invite code that's best. Tell them your level, game name, approximate allies, stats, what your avatar looked like. As much as you can to prove you are the owner of the game. You'll need to send them your device ID as well. It's easiest to submit the ticket through the Contact Support button on the Help page in the game since this automatically includes your device ID in the email.

I've had this happen twice. Both times my game was restored perfectly.

Ahh, great, I'll get on it right away. Many thanks Miner

Quote Originally Posted by Mobstersinc View Post
    Ahh, great, I'll get on it right away. Many thanks Miner
    Do everything miner said. Main thing u need is your IMI number. I lost my phone a month ago and I got my KA and MW back within 2 days so don't worry. You will get it back.

Being Over Attacked?

Hello:
    I do not want to sound like I'm crying. But at what point are you being attacked too much?
    Like in the last day, out of no where this guy attacks me over and over. Raiding and attacking.
    I don't know this guy from Adam.
    I basically just started and I'm trying to build my base and every time I turn around I get a Situation Report that this guy, moments ago either raided or attacked me.
    What's the answer?

Do you have a lot of uncollected buildings or unvaulted gold? If so, that's why you are constantly getting attacked. I have a few people that come up on my list, that I know always have at least 3 million unvaulted, so I constantly hit them for it every time I can....
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Quote Originally Posted by LLS207 View Post
    Hello:
    I do not want to sound like I'm crying. But at what point are you being attacked too much?
    Like in the last day, out of no where this guy attacks me over and over. Raiding and attacking.
    I basically just started and I'm trying to build my base and every time I turn around I get a Situation Report that this guy, moments ago either raided or attacked me.
    What's the answer?
    Another question I have is did you attack that person first. Some people take attacks personally, and if you attacked them, yet couldn't beat them, they have you in their news list and will come visit you daily until you are out of their list. What level are you currently? Are they similar level? Try and collect your buildings on time and try and stay under your vault level. Put all extra money into units that can increase your defense.
    MW: 228-848-043 KA: 975-228-825
    IPH: 1,362,109

Quote Originally Posted by LLS207 View Post
    Hello:
    What's the answer?
    Well you have to time your money buildings so you can collect the money. If your building has been raided, don't repair the building until you figure out when you can collect the cash. The timer for the building won't start until you repair it by clicking on it. Then you need to start buying units with a high defensive score and defensive buildings to protect your money buildings (these can be very effective at lower levels). Make sure you place the defensive building near your cash building. Start building your vault where you can store your cash and protect it from attacks and raids.