RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 195 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Q Raider just PMed me a great deal of data to input on my Thread Table.

Here's my question: Does anyone else (after the Event if you don't focus on raiding during it) want to PM me or post on the thread the data you collect ??
    ~ I need is the Tier your enemy is in, the building (and level) BP's earned, valor, and exp.
    dre... suggest you set up a spreadsheet others can download and use to keep up with their game info... then they can submit it back to you and you can either copy/paste, merge, or go hog wild and build a dbase!!! lol... j/k on the later... ;p
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Mage -with your boost buildings your defense is 10500. The other person is around 3000 shy. The only way with all boost buildings considered already is through skill points. I heard the way skill points work is for example . If someone attacks you and there skill points are a lot higher than your defense skill points, it multiplies there chances of winning that attack. There's lots of players in this forum that had mainly applied there skill points to attack over 100 and are able to defeat players with much higher defense stats to their attack stats because of them skill points.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count

Rant

I think it is pretty damn stupid that the first things taken in a raid is special event crates. I still think these should be able to go into the vault or protected somehow. I have seen in a attack against me that I lost 5 at once plus a lot more which is stupid there should be a limit on how much can be lost. Things like this might drive people away from the game. /rantoff

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullin View Post
    I think it is pretty damn stupid that the first things taken in a raid is special event crates. I still think these should be able to go into the vault or protected somehow. I have seen in a attack against me that I lost 5 at once plus a lot more which is stupid there should be a limit on how much can be lost. Things like this might drive people away from the game. /rantoff
    ...hey nullin, what level are you??? i need some crates so if you i can find you on my rivals list i want to raid your base too!!! :P
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count
    Odd but I find that the crates don't always drop first, I've made multiple hits before one drops so my guess is it varies. If you are looking at your stats don't forget that the news feed groups all of the hits you took into one post.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Odd but I find that the crates don't always drop first, I've made multiple hits before one drops so my guess is it varies. If you are looking at your stats don't forget that the news feed groups all of the hits you took into one post.
    Agree with you on that. I usually attack somebody twice before moving on to make sure. I find more boxes the second hit than I do on the first.

Lurker
    Post Count
    are the gold defense buildings worth buying? the emp cannon or drone flight center?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jayharn3 View Post
    are the gold defense buildings worth buying? the emp cannon or drone flight center?
    I think the EMP's are, but that's about it. I have 5 EMP's and 1 Drone Center but only bought that one because it looked cool.

Post Count
    I would say depends on how much gold you have or intend on using. If you are a regular gold user/ buyer ,then go for it. If not,I'd say there are better things to get with your gold.

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count

Sorry, I'm bored. Today is the only day I have time to be on almost all day.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bushobama View Post
    I know a lot of you guys plays KA bit I really think you should keep it in the other thread, and I only say that because it's annoying to get from one page o he thread to the next to find relevant info (to mw that is).. Anyhoo...
    Agreeing on this 100%.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    If they're being taken so easily, usually goes both ways-have at it man!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    i have a question.

Is it normal to lose between 2-4 units on attacks and raids?

Thanks in advance

Post Count
    It's already difficult enough finding loose change, and you want to put crates into the vault? That would turn people away from the game, and Funzio would sell less gold. The best solution is to go and find another player and steal five crates of him/her. Happy hunting.

Post Count
    N- why. - yes it's normal,even with infirmary upgraded. If you want to decrease your casualties, you would have to find someone with horrible stats compared to your own.

Crates issue- you just had a bad hit is all. A lot of times ,I have to attack someone 6-7 times before I get a crate. I attack them soo much simply for valor ,whatever drops with it,drops