RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Post Count
    @Tuck it's possible that he/she might has accidently or purposely sold the dry dock earlier

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @Aidan Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. It's possible, but why unlock units you cant afford ?his iph is 34k. Hmmm. He also has quite a few valor units,spread out in all classes,but hasn't unlocked the MLRS or SF yet. Just seems suspicious how the numbers keep increasing too. Probably has the "glitch"& there's no crime in that I guess.
    @selfproclaimed. Yes, it is the dry docks. All his boost bldgs are also at lv 1.
    Last edited by Tuck; 06-26-2012 at 05:33 AM.
    MW < 873 854 825>
    Ranger Elites Guild

Post Count
    country Russia (10% air bonus), if I buy a theoretical unit with 36 attack. what is the boosted value, 39.6 or does it round up to 40? I know this seems petty but it would probably add up in the long run, and I haven't been able to get someone to report my unboosted stats to me... YWIA

Post Count

vault raids

apparently not even money in the vault is safe against some players???

Post Count
    Vaulted money is safe, but when you are in the process of vaulting it, its still vilnerable, happened to me couple of times. Attacked me when I was vaulting money. After i closed and opened the game again I saw that I lost money

Quote Originally Posted by scp33 View Post
    apparently not even money in the vault is safe against some players???
    Last edited by Jhoemel; 06-26-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    actually I'm pretty sure that is not the case. This is happening well after I have vaulted and closed out of the game. typically happens overnight. I will open up the game and see I have been attacked and lost money and all my cash was vaulted and no buildings were raided.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Bush- I wouldn't be able to tell you if it rounds up or not but send me a request and I'll post on your wall what ur stats show.

Scp - I would contact support about it because it's sounding like a glitch,it's happened to me only once before. So hopefully it won't be an continuing problem for you.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    actually I'm pretty sure that is not the case. This is happening well after I have vaulted and closed out of the game. typically happens overnight. I will open up the game and see I have been attacked and lost money and all my cash was vaulted and no buildings were raided.
    i mean you got attacked when you are in the game vaulting you money. It wont appear yet in you news feed. You closed the game and went to sleep, in the morning your newsfeed got updated and woke up surprised that you lost money even if there's no raided buildings.

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    jhoemel-I suppose its possible but seems like it happens way too often for it to be a weird coincidence like that. I typicall only get attacked once or twice a day and its usually overnight. But I suppose its possible...though in my opinion not likely.

Self-maybe a glitch...

Guess I will try to watch closer for the next time it happens and see if I can see any commonalities and perhaps contact support if I can't make sense of it.

While we'r eon the subject of vaults...sucks vault is capped at 10mil! Not sure how I'll ever get myself a nano...gotten up to 14mil a couple times and taken the chance leaving it unvaulted but I always get caught befor eI can get enough for the nano! BAH!

Post Count
    jhoemel-I suppose its possible but seems like it happens way too often for it to be a weird coincidence like that. I typicall only get attacked once or twice a day and its usually overnight. But I suppose its possible...though in my opinion not likely.

Self-maybe a glitch...

Guess I will try to watch closer for the next time it happens and see if I can see any commonalities and perhaps contact support if I can't make sense of it.

While we'r eon the subject of vaults...sucks vault is capped at 10mil! Not sure how I'll ever get myself a nano...gotten up to 14mil a couple times and taken the chance leaving it unvaulted but I always get caught befor eI can get enough for the nano! BAH!
    i see, yeah if its a glitch send a ticket man. about the nano thing, there's a thread on how to get a nano.. here it is:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Nano-strategy

유인나 is my crush

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    aaaah, self... we older folks can't be answering you youngsters' random questions about 'quickies' in open forum... that might be a bit to explicit!!! ;p

...best do that via pm, ok!!!
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    i see, yeah if its a glitch send a ticket man. about the nano thing, there's a thread on how to get a nano.. here it is:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Nano-strategy
    sweet thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Q Raider just PMed me a great deal of data to input on my Thread Table.

Here's my question: Does anyone else (after the Event if you don't focus on raiding during it) want to PM me or post on the thread the data you collect ??
    ~ I need is the Tier your enemy is in, the building (and level) BP's earned, valor, and exp.
    Easy answer there for you Dra, no I don't lol

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magepker View Post
    @magepker... here's my not so quickie answer... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post298570
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497