RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This thread is a great idea!
    Is there any place that you can loot an Aircraft Carrier?
    I've been checking out a guy who attacked me 2 days ago. I suspect he's glitcher, but that's not the issue.
    He has 2 Aircraft Carriers,but his dry docks is @ Lv 1. His IPH is 34k lol. I guess that's all you need if you don't lose units.
    MW < 873 854 825>
    Ranger Elites Guild

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    This thread is a great idea!
    Is there any place that you can loot an Aircraft Carrier?
    I've been checking out a guy who attacked me 2 days ago. I suspect he's glitcher, but that's not the issue.
    He has 2 Aircraft Carriers,but his dry docks is @ Lv 1. His IPH is 34k lol. I guess that's all you need if you don't lose units.
    i've never heard of any cash unit being a loot item

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Are you sure it's the same aircraft carrier that unlocks on level 3 drydocks? If you can,look at the stats for it ,also check to make sure it's not an indestructible
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Wow cool, thanks really nice, i want that kind of income, haha
    Income is the means to an end. Just remember that. I focus on upgrading my money buildings before anything else, then my vault, then getting a solid, reliable defensive unit (zeplins at this time) then expanding my base. I've lost track of how much my upgrades cost...60..70k?

Then i have still have all of this money left? So i'm buying these stupid expensive weopons and armor upgrades since i figure they are "invincible"....to the best of my knowledge or until they change them. I will keep leveling as events come out but thats the lesson i learned from MW to hit my goals.

Post Count
    I know a lot of you guys plays KA bit I really think you should keep it in the other thread, and I only say that because it's annoying to get from one page o he thread to the next to find relevant info (to mw that is).. Anyhoo...

If I am Russia, have a level 5 (10%) air boost building, what is the final boosted value of an air unit with say 10a 10d ? Is in 20% of the values? Or 10% + 10%? Or something else ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bushobama View Post
    I know a lot of you guys plays KA bit I really think you should keep it in the other thread, and I only say that because it's annoying to get from one page o he thread to the next to find relevant info (to mw that is).. Anyhoo...

If I am Russia, have a level 5 (10%) air boost building, what is the final boosted value of an air unit with say 10a 10d ? Is in 20% of the values? Or 10% + 10%? Or something else ?
    Sorry about that, its 20% man

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Income is the means to an end. Just remember that. I focus on upgrading my money buildings before anything else, then my vault, then getting a solid, reliable defensive unit (zeplins at this time) then expanding my base. I've lost track of how much my upgrades cost...60..70k?

Then i have still have all of this money left? So i'm buying these stupid expensive weopons and armor upgrades since i figure they are "invincible"....to the best of my knowledge or until they change them. I will keep leveling as events come out but thats the lesson i learned from MW to hit my goals.
    I see, thanks man for the input

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    If you were going to change nations what would be your pick. I started the game USA but have both a decent naval and air units. Seems I have been seeing more Russia lately. Planes are cheaper but higher rates than most naval. I am going to change soon so just finding out what the mafia is thinking.
    If all else fails...hold one mil high...squeeze and hope for the best.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Sorry about that, its 20% man
    No prob ! I have iPhone and I wish all the responses to the thread could be on one page, it's hard to click on the page number thumbnails as they are tiny and my hands are giant, bad combo.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Are you sure it's the same aircraft carrier that unlocks on level 3 drydocks? If you can,look at the stats for it ,also check to make sure it's not an indestructible
    Pretty sure,as the stats & pic are the same. Doesn't look like a gold player & from what I can tell, the only indestructible units he has are from the last 2 events. His wins were at 3500 when he attacked me 2 days ago to over 4000 now. So it looks like hes moving pretty fast. The highest unit building is the airfield lv 5. He's Russia I can't see the tags on the barracks or elite training & everything else is 3 or lower.
    MW < 873 854 825>
    Ranger Elites Guild

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    If you were going to change nations what would be your pick. I started the game USA but have both a decent naval and air units. Seems I have been seeing more Russia lately. Planes are cheaper but higher rates than most naval. I am going to change soon so just finding out what the mafia is thinking.
    I switched from the orient to the motherland, mainly because I have the falcon jet from event 3 or whatever, and u have a ton of super hornets. I may switch to the uk later on solely based on strong against factors which I feel are highly underrated... I fin myself not wanting to buy expensive cash units unless they are strong against something

Lurker
    Post Count

Can u start over/ restart?

Just a quick question. couldnt find the answer on this question anywhere. so maybe you guys know. Can u just restart?

oddball

btw add me as allies if u want: 147 745 204

Banned
    Post Count
    Question:

How long has this event been going for and how is it fair that it's only just appeared for me and i have 4 days 21 hours left?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Tuck - one more thing to check is you sure you looked at his dry docks and not his naval research base or something

Oddball- each device allows one account to it so you would have to contact support that you would like to have your account deleted so you can start from beginning

Hassle- it just started midnight -pst. It's only a 5 day event ,you didn't miss much
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's ok then