RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 195

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 2,911 to 2,924 of 2924

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    Do the boss on the last map, minimum 20M a kill but can easily be so much more
    Awesome! Thanks!

On a side note: now I know what to do with all of those Stamina Refills we've been awarded lately. I usually do a lot of PvP for the pleasure of tapping, but I desperately need the cash for FL units now: 50 stamina goes quick! The Tanks really suck up the cash! PITA sitting on a full Deployment Bar with no units to deploy since buying gold units is not an option.

Too bad we can't share resources between players. I have a ton of concrete I'd love to sell IF I could get the cash.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    The last boss on last map would take a ton of energy. Might be better off just raiding
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Myth or truth? Two players attacking the same target simultaneously during wd will cause the points to be reduced for that target? In other words if I attack a player by myself I would get more points than if there was another player attacking the same target at the same time. Personally I think it's bull and the points are just as random as any other attack, but there are players in my faction who say it is the gospel truth.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Myth or truth? Two players attacking the same target simultaneously during wd will cause the points to be reduced for that target? In other words if I attack a player by myself I would get more points than if there was another player attacking the same target at the same time. Personally I think it's bull and the points are just as random as any other attack, but there are players in my faction who say it is the gospel truth.
    Seems to be the truth. From my experiences when the target a good one we take turns. Now when I have hit and other people was also the points was around low 200's. And after done 300's. I hope this helps.

Banned
    Post Count
    That would suck if its true because a lot of times that player is a good target for many members of the faction.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Ah, I remember this one. But still unsure myself. I have been in scenarios in the past where we would take turns if their is a specific target. I Haven't personally noticed if it was true or not. I've hit when supposedly no one else hit ,4 times, and numbers fluctuated as they normally do. I don't know how many people are in line to hit a specific target, but even if it's true, i would still just hit, and let get the regen started for next hits.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have tried testing the same theory out and have been unsuccessful in obtaining a concrete answer to it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is what my crime city group believes in. I'm not sold on the idea. The points just seem random.

Post Count
    The Billionaire did a vault study on this and found that attacking the same player results in lower points on average. He did this in the early days of war; not sure if GREE has changed that part of the algorithm since then.

When both of my accts attack the same player, I get less points (~250's) if I hit at the same time than if I wait & space out attacks (~330's). No data so it's speculation, but I'd rather feel like I'm getting more points by spacing out hits: points are points.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

who summoned boss`

Gree should put who summoned on the boss history screen.
    It can't be too much effort and would resolve a lot of rows

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is it possible to change the name of an existing faction?
    In case how do I proceed? Thanks for any answers.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have the faction leader send a ticket. Takes time though.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Have the faction leader send a ticket. Takes time though.
    Thank you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    The Billionaire did a vault study on this and found that attacking the same player results in lower points on average. He did this in the early days of war; not sure if GREE has changed that part of the algorithm since then.

When both of my accts attack the same player, I get less points (~250's) if I hit at the same time than if I wait & space out attacks (~330's). No data so it's speculation, but I'd rather feel like I'm getting more points by spacing out hits: points are points.
    Devs said it has no impact some time ago. Whether that counts as data or just more speculation, I don't know