RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 160

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 160 of 195 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2924

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well this is the weirdest thing... I am really 100% sure it did not increase with buying the units. So I sent in a ticket a week ago, but did not get any response so I posted here.
    Now it does work! My stats increase bigtime from buying them! Maybe Gree fixed something after I sent in my ticket. Does not matter, I am happy. Thanks for the help!

Also, I am working in my IPH, but it takes some time as a free player

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Prizes in Greenland

Just out of curiosity, anyone know if any bonus attributes to the prize units in Greenland?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacharlie View Post
    Just out of curiosity, anyone know if any bonus attributes to the prize units in Greenland?
    Their probably will be. There were bonuses for Brazil's.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When will iOS get the update which shows boosted stats?
    When the iOS version support the iPhone 5 screen resolution?

Post Count
    i just finished an emp ungrade and my profile stats didn't go up , i closed app and opened again , i thought they went on to our total stats in profile ?
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tony5560 View Post
    I have been trying to get my game back to my phone for 2 weeks know. Are they that busy or do they not care? I have heard other peoples tickets getting resolved in 1 or 2 days
    I have been waitin18 days for my account transfer after my tablet was stolen. I have been patient and not sent more than one ticket, but the patients is running out. After all i paid real money for stuff on that account, and to be honest support needs to be better.

Question the lost account was a faction leader, is there a way for the other members to boot him as leader? Please don't say another support ticket

Post Count
    As for faction boost bonuses showing in profile. I believe only android so far can see it. I remember cj saying someone with the coding conflicted with something else for iOS side so they are still working on a patch for that.

As for ticket time, make sure you put in your headline short and simple what your ticket is about. Getting responses quickly really is a hit or miss. I personally would resubmit another ticket.

Also @ major, I don't know if a ticket can resolve that or how long it could possibly be. But your members can't kick out the leader. If its been a short while, chances are your members probably jumped ship anyways.

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

WD

How do you declare war on another faction... Been looking since this started... So far.. no hope

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerlessRise View Post
    How do you declare war on another faction... Been looking since this started... So far.. no hope
    You need to wait till the event starts first :-)

Then when you click on the globe you will see a button that says "Declare War".

Select that and after a bit you will get a notification that you have been matched up with another faction.

The globe is again where you go to have your one hour war.

This area is fairly self explanatory, though our faction has yet to see some attributes of this area such as our individual player totals, hopefully this is fixed this time.

Thanks! So 19 more hours :/

Post Count
    And possibly a reset of your device as there will be a datapush for sure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Alright I know it depends on your stats but lets say you have 60k att how many hits would take to knock a faction wall during war?

Post Count
    I expect 60k would return around 300 damage per hit.

Then it depends on the level of fort as to how many of those hits it will take.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

stat discrepancies

Why is it that when I view my iOS profile from my ANDROID profile, the stats are way different?

Viewing from my iOS, my attack/defense stats are 15k/16k. Viewing the same profile from my droid account, the stats drop to like 9k/11k. What gives?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuuurr View Post
    Why is it that when I view my iOS profile from my ANDROID profile, the stats are way different?

Viewing from my iOS, my attack/defense stats are 15k/16k. Viewing the same profile from my droid account, the stats drop to like 9k/11k. What gives?
    When you look at your own profile, you see your stats with your boost. If you look at your profile from a different account, you will only see raw stats. Ie, SELFPROCLAIMED can only see selfproclaimeds full stats with boost,wheather it be the nation boost ,plus, boost buildings upgraded. If I go to any other persons profile, I will only see their raw stats.