GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 182 of 195 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2924

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    If anyone has any questions in regards to modern war/ forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.
    Ok, I've got a question....is it against gree policy to buy concrete blocks from another faction? This has just come up and id be interested to know! I run a nursery faction with LLP'S and wanna take some strain off the guys to let them build their stats,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in the hood View Post
    Ok, I've got a question....is it against gree policy to buy concrete blocks from another faction? This has just come up and id be interested to know! I run a nursery faction with LLP'S and wanna take some strain off the guys to let them build their stats,
    How about I give you 900 blocks for free

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefreak View Post
    How about I give you 900 blocks for free
    Ok, call me naive, but you're either taking me for a fool and injecting sarcasm in to a serious question, or you're being deadly serious! I'd like to think the later, but my lack of faith in humanity makes me question this!

If you are being serious, then I thank you and would only ask "what's in it for you"? (My lack in faith returns) lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Faction War Question

Are losses suffed by the Faction in wars or is it just the individual members?

I mean, can the Faction Bank be hit for losses?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F.codpiece View Post
    Faction War Question

Are losses suffed by the Faction in wars or is it just the individual members?

I mean, can the Faction Bank be hit for losses?
    Just individual loses are suffered the faction bank is 100% secure regardless of the amount sitting in it. This might be something to look @ in the future it would certainly make the upgrades that are in the multiple billions a lot harder to get to then they are now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    High-Level Money Buildings

Space Center, Nuclear Plant & Nanotech - are they worth the effort building and upgrading, or do the special LE buildings give more bang-for-your-buck?
    I could buy the HL buildings but I'd rather save for the LEs

Post Count

Space Center, Nuclear Plant & Nanotech - are they worth the effort building and upgrading, or do the special LE buildings give more bang-for-your-buck?
    All the buildings are worth buying. If you're wondering whether to buy the high level buildings or not, you probably won't have enough money to buy the next LE buildings anyway...

Post Count

If you don't have an LE building you can upgrade now, but nanos, the other two depend on how often you collect. I don't have anything but 12/24/48 buildings anymore.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    I buy the LE's for the free units, then sell them to buy other LE's for the other free units. If you get enough fake units then you don't need the fake money

Lurker
    Post Count

Inserting a Picture

Maybe I'm slow, but how do you get your picture to show up on your posts.....this is killing me as I have tried for several days to figure this out. I can see my picture on my profile page but it does not show up when I post. If you are somehow supposed to insert it into your post, I can't figure out how to do it. I am on an iPad, does that somehow limit you??? Any help would be appreciated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by COL Klink View Post
    Maybe I'm slow, but how do you get your picture to show up on your posts.....this is killing me as I have tried for several days to figure this out. I can see my picture on my profile page but it does not show up when I post. If you are somehow supposed to insert it into your post, I can't figure out how to do it. I am on an iPad, does that somehow limit you??? Any help would be appreciated.
    You mean you want to post a pic on here? You need to either upload it to tinypic, or photobucket, then post the img code
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Lurker
    Post Count
    I get that some people use gold, but what I gather is that some people use a LOT of gold. 1,500 a day? 2,000 a day? Maybe more. Based on the price of a vault of gold, $100 a pop, do you think all of those people are BUYING gold or CHEATING to get the gold?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    I get that some people use gold, but what I gather is that some people use a LOT of gold. 1,500 a day? 2,000 a day? Maybe more. Based on the price of a vault of gold, $100 a pop, do you think all of those people are BUYING gold or CHEATING to get the gold?
    This has been brought up so many times, you could have searched the forums, but yes. A lot of it is purchased legitimately. Remember, it can be as low as 79.99 a vault.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    People have different lifestyles. For some $100 is to us like buying a cup of coffee.

What I want to know is what these richer players do for a living. So far the rich ones I've met are involved in investing/stocks.
    The Black Falcons
    Finished 99th in BFI
    Visit our web forum in link above.
    Accepting membership requests for light gold players and up.

Post Count
    i dont know if you can answer this or if it for CJ but do you know if this forum will ever be available on Tapatalk or any other forum manager apps?