Page 157 of 195 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2924

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction boost rewards and player casualties/losses

I have a couple of MW questions,
    Im looking to join a faction but have a few questions

1.Do losses that occur in faction WD battles/PVP effect your loss stats?

2.What types of bonus boosts do you get ?I have seen a few indestructible units with boosts

3.How many WD points can i earn per battle?as some factions require 50000 per WD event approx a vault of cash/gold and daily cash donations

4.is anyone else experiencing fluctuations in ATT & DEF scores in PVP battles even
    When you don't lose troops

Thats it

Thanks

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Punish View Post

2.What types of bonus boosts do you get ?I have seen a few indestructible units with boosts

3.How many WD points can i earn per battle?as some factions require 50000 per WD event approx a vault of cash/gold and daily cash donations

4.is anyone else experiencing fluctuations in ATT & DEF scores in PVP battles even

Thats it

Thanks
    1- yes. If you lose or win any battles during battlezones ( brazil,greenland ) it counts towards your stats.
    2- bonus boosts can get bought with in game cash so if you have alot of members donating their cash, it's easier to get the bonuses. Their are a lot of bonuses, such as health regeneration, increased building output ( increase income per hour ) , increased building defense. Faction member increases. And recently they released a bunch of bonuses such as air attack,air def, etc etc.
    3- depends on how active you are. If you participate in every battle, if you are a free player , you can only get in soo many hits during a battle. To get 50k wd points as a free player would require you to be most of th battles. The battle zones are mainly geared to gold spenders, he who spends the most ,wins the most.
    4- yes, ever since they introduced the new faction bonuses, the attack/ def scores fluctuate a lot. So far gree hasnt fixed it.

It's in your best interest to be in a faction. If you can't be in a faction that can actually compete to win the prizes, then at least be in a faction for the bonuses, they can be very beneficial.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count

Thats it

Thanks
    1. Yes

2. Loads. Income, health regen in boss events, unit attack/defence, casualty rate, building defence. The event prizes also have boosts such as reducing opponents allies used in battle, unit strength etc.

3. With enough effort a free player could earn 50-60k WD points in the whole war. I say COULD becuse we don't know if the mechanics are going to be the same in the next event, Gree could change them.
    In brazil, if you got 7 free hits on a player (not wall/command centre), you would average about 1.5k WD.

4. If you're talking about the number for your attack/defence that shows up in the battle report screen, this number is based on your boosted stat, your skill points and a random number generated to bring an element of luck to battles when fighting someone with similar stats.

There is a huge amazing of information on this forum in old threads, I believe a really helpful on is stickies at the top, I recommend reading it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Damn self beat me to it haha

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Whats peoples opinion on using points to boost attack/defence, worth it? how much do they add, how many you got?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info guys it's been a great help
    I will have to join a faction ASAP to reap the rewards!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassleham View Post
    Damn self beat me to it haha
    Haha. Close. I still haven't gotten to check out the vid. Cant view it on iPad

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Whats peoples opinion on using points to boost attack/defence, worth it? how much do they add, how many you got?
    I'd say depends on your play style. I personally add more to defense than anything else. They do help in my opinion. Mines confidential though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    I've got about 130 on attack and 70 on defence (level 72), my arguement is that it's far easier to increase defences than attack and seeing as since I started I've had higher defence than 90% rivals, I haven't needed defence points, attack have come in handy, especially when raiding. I can usually raid someone who's raw defence is up to 5k higher than my boosted attack, although it obviously depends how good their boost buildings are.
    I'm currently raiding a guy for BP who has 40k raw defence and a level 10 composite and a few other boosts around level 4/5. I have 40k attack and can win raids against him probably 8 times out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Haha. Close. I still haven't gotten to check out the vid. Cant view it on iPad
    Yeah that's cos of youtubes silly copyright rules. If I upload a cover it somehow detects if there is a copyrighted song playing in the background. If the distributors of that song have decided that their content can't be played on mobile devices, then it disables it! BULLSH*T.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need a good faction to join

1- yes. If you lose or win any battles during battlezones ( brazil,greenland ) it counts towards your stats.
    2- bonus boosts can get bought with in game cash so if you have alot of members donating their cash, it's easier to get the bonuses. Their are a lot of bonuses, such as health regeneration, increased building output ( increase income per hour ) , increased building defense. Faction member increases. And recently they released a bunch of bonuses such as air attack,air def, etc etc.
    3- depends on how active you are. If you participate in every battle, if you are a free player , you can only get in soo many hits during a battle. To get 50k wd points as a free player would require you to be most of th battles. The battle zones are mainly geared to gold spenders, he who spends the most ,wins the most.
    4- yes, ever since they introduced the new faction bonuses, the attack/ def scores fluctuate a lot. So far gree hasnt fixed it.

It's in your best interest to be in a faction. If you can't be in a faction that can actually compete to win the prizes, then at least be in a faction for the bonuses, they can be very beneficial.

I want to join a good faction

Lvl
    Att-58k+
    Def-64k+
    Wins-2164-34
    Raids-3418-0
    IPH-137k+ rising daily
    Can donate concrete,no vaults of gold,some cash
    Hourly player

Any takers let me know!

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I want to join a good faction

Lvl
    Att-58k+
    Def-64k+
    Wins-2164-34
    Raids-3418-0
    IPH-137k+ rising daily
    Can donate concrete,no vaults of gold,some cash
    Hourly player

Any takers let me know!
    You started off so well, but this post should be in the faction recruitment thread. Thx

And nice stats by the way for your level. Work on that iph tho!

Cheers

Banned
    Post Count
    Everything was good till it said no vaults of gold.

Post Count
    "Bumpity bump" SP style

Post Count
    Sense you bumped it, you get to answer the next questions. Haha.

Post Count
    Sense you bumped it, you get to answer the next questions. Haha.
    Lol! Ok I'll try my best I've helped a couple peeps the past few days