What do YOU want to see in Crime City? - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What would you like more of?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Areas

2 1.16%
  • Decorations

8 4.62%

3 1.73%
  • Buildings

88 50.87%
  • Equipment

54 31.21%
  • Goals and Jobs

18 10.40%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    I think it would be nice to know the "grid" size of a building before we build it. For example: A guard tower is a 3 x 3, a house is a 4 x 4 and a t-shirt stand is a 3 x 4. Also, since we receive a 4 "grid square" area per expansion, I would like to be able to choose exactly where those squares go. Example: 1 to the right side facing of my hood and 3 to the left side facing.
    I definitely agree with this, when your hood starts to get pretty full and you don't know how big a building is going to be, i don't want to take money out of the bank and have the building be too big and lose the 10% to put the money back in the bank.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i dont know if this has been said but when youre upgrading a building and you click upgrade on another, it still should tell you the cost and time not just "your loft is already upgrading!". i dont want to check the spreadsheets every time i need to know this

Post Count
    I just want some change and new content!!! All the other Funzio games are getting good content but CC is being neglected!!! Sort it out Funzio
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has probably already been mentioned, but I would like to see a greater difference between players attributes on the same level. I've worked hard to get around 25K defence stats and I'm sick of being robbed by players with upto 10K less attack (not taking in to account their attack bonuses). Hardly fair, is it?!

Post Count
    Who cares what anyone wants from the game as you're not going to get it anyways, unless there's a way to make money from it through gold sales.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

REDUCE HOW EASY IT IS TO ROB
    seriously i hate losing cash especially u can lose explosives when people try to rob u, all they need to do is keep ramming until they break through if they fail the first few times WHICH SUX !! because u are stronger then them u need so much more to stop robberies

DECORATIONS
    also add more deocrations like cars and babes so we can pimp out our hoods not just flowers

NEW BUILDINGS
    how about a strip club? game isnt for kids anyways

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by theONE View Post
    REDUCE HOW EASY IT IS TO ROB
    seriously i hate losing cash especially u can lose explosives when people try to rob u, all they need to do is keep ramming until they break through if they fail the first few times WHICH SUX !! because u are stronger then them u need so much more to stop robberies

DECORATIONS
    also add more deocrations like cars and babes so we can pimp out our hoods not just flowers

NEW BUILDINGS
    how about a strip club? game isnt for kids anyways
    There is a strip club f00l

I'd like to rob you

I'm closing this thread tonight after I finish turning it into a presentation. We can roll these out each month to get new feedback if you want.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I'm closing this thread tonight after I finish turning it into a presentation. We can roll these out each month to get new feedback if you want.
    sounds good! But with more specific options (and taking out the ones that have fewest votes)

ie Mafia Buildings, Gold Buildings, Cash Buildings, Explosives, Respect Items, New PvP loot (maybe replace old PvP loot or just add more), new inventory layout, more included into Profile Tab, new Mafia list layout, etc etc etc.

So many options. So many votes. So many good ideas to put into new future polls you see in this thread.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    It would probably lag the phone a lot... but it would be cool to buy people to walk around your hood

Lurker
    Post Count
    Coupling cash & Respect payouts to Level in events. For someone lvl 200 a price of 6000 or 30000 is useless, but it might make short term players level out better.

Equalize Android and Iphone in Scratchers & Event start times.

But that's just my 2 cents, just keep building on this nice game

I'd like a different leaderboard event. instead of grouping everyone together, have 2 go, a gold event with a "buy in" of however much gold with kickass items, and a free event where free players compete against other free players against the RNG for decent items.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Consistent feedback is a good thing. Don't forget to shut this down, lol.
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    There is a strip club f00l

I'd like to rob you
    no sh*t Sherlock, i know there is a gentlemens club but it hardly looks interesting, its probably the poorest art EVER, its just a brown building with a yellow label ifront, whoopty doo. I was hoping for ones with a animated lights, type of nightclub you f00l

you? rob me? sure kiss my rump first

p.s READ THIS DEVELOPERS update the game and fix this please, i have recently going back to the 'collect my money before i get robbed' schedule using a "set multiple timers" app, everytime I collect, later down the track news feed says I've been robbed

wtf?? fix this i'm already peaved that getting robbed by weaker players that DON'T upgrade their own buildings (cheap b*stards) now i have to worry about a glitch on the server that has lag i.e collect shows i got there in time, but later STILL shows I get robbed 10-30 minutes later in newsfeed?? wtf

sick of getting a couple thousand off them and they reap heaps of me, and i'm too stubborn to not get my revenge
    Last edited by theONE; 07-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Two suggestions.

1) I'd like to see percentiles listed for most character stats. My defense is 900. What percentile is that for other toons my level?

2) I'd like to see an explanation of where my attack/defense numbers come from. That is, which items are being counted. (Yes, I know the heuristics, but it would be nice to see in game confirmations)
    ka: 894 924 081, 146 516 771, 789 410 402, 168 546 924
    cc: 723 905 421, 679 269 552, 427 293 578, 571 124 310
    mw: 464 501 045, 172 594 885, 621 331 112, 707 557 534