Is there a grace period for buildings showing to rivals - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there a grace period for buildings showing to rivals

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    there is nothing dodgy about it. its just like playing against your imaginary friend. if you don't want to do it or you think its unfair then don't create a second acct. simple as that. i very much doubt the devs will answer your question here. send in a ticket to get a quicker response. but i can assure you munch isn't the only one doing this. it isn't cheating because one is attacking a player and one acct is getting beat up. there is no cheating on attacking or robbing a rival on the list. one who has two devices and two diff games can simply say thats my sisters/brothers game and he/she lets me beat him up for 30k and lets me rob his buildings

my last post on this topic its getting redundant
    I agree.

One account is allowed to fight/rob any other account. What's the difference who owns either account? The answer is there is no difference. Don't over think this matter. It doesn't matter if you orchestrate a hit on your own second account because there is not a single bit of difference between doing that and having a friend tell you when to come collect their unsynched buildings. To give a more extreme example, if you have a friend who decides to quit and offers to let you rob them every day, should you decline the offer because it's easy, or should you be thankful that you don't have to look through the rivals list for a target?

Post Count
    When my two level 10 houses were ready to be collected at 10:00 p.m once I traveled to the Shoreline by accident. I quickly returned back to my hood and both houses were already hit. I don't believe there is a "grace period" but I do believe there to be lag between players.

Its kinda similar to me collecting from my building and then 30 minutes later I notice the clock is just restarting on it.