Teller Machine Event: Post your progress here. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Teller Machine Event: Post your progress here.

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Corpse Maker Gun.jpg

Hope that worked. If it did you will see a picture of my new gun. But still, I get nothing extra for robberies. Ziltch, natta, zero...

Invisible benefits again maybe?

Post Count
    Corpse Maker Gun.jpg

Hope that worked. If it did you will see a picture of my new gun. But still, I get nothing extra for robberies. Ziltch, natta, zero...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Greg View Post
    Corpse Maker Gun.jpg

worked, but next time just copy the img code in your post.

how should they make it invisible? u bank the exact rob sum minus deposit fee if u dont have the burner?

maybe a dev steps in and makes a statement how it is supposed to work.

may i ask if u used gold? just got my 3rd card and it feels like a win after all those fails to get it
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Hasn't there been a history of the event item bonuses not working until the event is over? Could be mistaken.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Lurker
    Post Count

Teller progress

Not going too good so far IMO.

1. Card 1/10
    2. Card 2/10
    3. Fail
    4. Fail
    5. Fail

Sleepy time

6. Fail
    7. Shiv 4atk 4def

I use BareHanded/dull/free option each time though. I hate spending money on fails.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Hasn't there been a history of the event item bonuses not working until the event is over? Could be mistaken.
    there were some troubles with the skill points from the black widow event, the invisible stats of the crazy hit n runner and now this it seems.
    but my "old" prizes worked right after receiving them, eg devils take down gun 5 energy instead of 3 or loaded dice lowered upgrade times

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    worked, but next time just copy the img code in your post.

how should they make it invisible? u bank the exact rob sum minus deposit fee if u dont have the burner?

maybe a dev steps in and makes a statement how it is supposed to work.

may i ask if u used gold? just got my 3rd card and it feels like a win after all those fails to get it
    When I rob a level 1 crematorium now, I still get $6,000. If I rob it twice, I get $12,000 just as before. I was being facetious when I said it was invisible because it is invisible due to that it is not implemented. And before someone asks, I checked to see if the actual amount of cash matched what goes in my account and the answer is yes. So, only $12,000 was my score for a level 1 crematorium. The programers didn't get it working right just yet.

Yes, I used gold and reset till I got 8 items and then I started just normal openings with gold. Total gold spent was a reasonable 870 gold bars (I think). That is FAR less than last event and better than most of my event outcomes.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    ok thx Greg, thats a good price for the stats of the gun alone, hope it will work for you soon.

im not a big robber so im not going strong on gold for this, out of bars anyway. and usually have to spend way more than 900g to win events. still cant believe all you lucky winners with money option only, seem impossible to me. lady luck just doesnt like me

just got my 3rd card while writing this..

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    finally got my first teller after 40+attacks... rawr...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Hey guys I have a question about acquiring the cards. I would've made a thread to ask it but it won't let me so I'll just ask here. Can you acquire the cards by doing jobs that you've already completed? For example, can I go to Canal Street and just rob the low exp buildings over and over for them to drop or will I have to only do the uncompleted jobs with the arrows still over the buildings and people?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BASEGOD View Post
    Hey guys I have a question about acquiring the cards. I would've made a thread to ask it but it won't let me so I'll just ask here. Can you acquire the cards by doing jobs that you've already completed? For example, can I go to Canal Street and just rob the low exp buildings over and over for them to drop or will I have to only do the uncompleted jobs with the arrows still over the buildings and people?
    I can answer this! I did just that! I did jobs that I have already maxed out on such as the Waterfront, little Italy Ellis Island. I was able to get teller machines in spite of the fact that I was already at level 5 on these locations. I seemed to have reasonable drop rates on these although not as consistent as the higher level maps.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Dangerous Greg; 06-22-2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: splelleing typoing error

Post Count
    3/10. And no enhanced bikes at all.Yeahhhhhhh...
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Greg View Post
    I can answer this! I did just that! I did jobs that I have already maxed out on such as the Waterfront, little Italy Ellis Island. I was able to get teller machines in spite of the fact that I was already at level 5 on these locations. I seemed to have reasonable drop rates on these although not as consistent as the higher level maps.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks Dangerous Greg! That helps a ton.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    3/10. And no enhanced bikes at all.Yeahhhhhhh...
    LOL. My first attempt was a Debit Card, the second attempt....Enhanced Bike. Ohhh yeahh!

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Drop rates of event items seem to be trickling down for me. Last event, I ran out of crates early several hours before the event ended, leaving me at 9/10. Today, I've gotten two machines from farming Junkyard for lowriders right away and then, nothing, even though I've been robbing and attacking all day long. Good thing I won one event a while back because the rate my luck's going, that'll probably be my only one.