Thar She Blows

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thar She Blows

Post Count

Thar She Blows

Any idea where whale territory starts these days?
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've asked before. Apparently it is around 60, 65 and up.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Post Count
    Thanks! It tends to shift upwards with time. When I started CC it was at lvl 70 or 80, now it is around 142. I was curious if it has sifted any higher on KA.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well. I don't know what y'all call whale territory but I'm lvl 65 and I see plenty of people with 10k or less def. stats. I've only seen three or four people with stats of 15-30k but they also had about 160 allies. My rival list consist of same or one level below my own and allies from 29-168. I have 90 allies now. I am a totally free player that does not camp and I am not getting beat up on so I'm assuming this "whale territory" is either in later levels or at higher allies.
    Freeplayer!
    Scotty 166-501-419
    Pm with game name please.

Post Count
    I would guess 72+
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its been a week since I got attacked by someone really high and I just hit 80 today. I think Whale territory might be mid 80s by now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am Lvl 90 - nothing particularly threatening on my battle list, at least as of yet. Saw a few guys with a/d around 50k+ , but most numbers tend to vary between mid teens to early 30s ...

Post Count
    I guess just becos you don't get attacked doesn't mean people can't see you, or they don't think you are an attractive target.

One way to find out is to carry unvaulted gold

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Post Count
    I'm at level 75 and I get attacked about 3-4 times a day by players level 100+. I have 30k defence if that helps work out where whale territory begins..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewsy View Post
    I'm at level 75 and I get attacked about 3-4 times a day by players level 100+. I have 30k defence if that helps work out where whale territory begins..
    This is what I expected..also i find it moves up one level per day which is what it takes to level up in the very high levels if played normally.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    I guess just becos you don't get attacked doesn't mean people can't see you, or they don't think you are an attractive target.

One way to find out is to carry vaulted
    gold
    Oh - that's for sure - my "kingdom" is just not that attractive by design - relatively OK A/D - mid 30s, and very low (and always protected ) gold balances with no super-high revenue unharvested buildings - whales could get me, of course, but there are plenty much better targets around...I meanwhile could still get my minnows

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post

One way to find out is to carry unvaulted gold
    Thats probably the case I am a turtle and only build defense lol

Post Count
    Very helpful..
    After leveling up like crazy the past two events... I'm going to slow it down and stay around 52-ish for a while... before I have to start swimming with the sharks...

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Very helpful..
    After leveling up like crazy the past two events... I'm going to slow it down and stay around 52-ish for a while... before I have to start swimming with the sharks...
    You have a bit of a buffer still. I have just past level 60, and I only see people at my level and rarely get atttacked by anyone substantial (my numbers arent great as unlike my approach in CC, in KA I am trying to complete all the quests rather than play pvp).
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewsy View Post
    I am level 81. I barely get attacked unless I have a reasonable amount of cash in the bank (say 30k +)

It's always vaulted though so I don't lose any. Although someone did raid one of my lenders yesterday or the day before because it was ready to collect at an unusual time.
    Steve
    Level 84
    IPH 5448
    185-148-043