Open up the levels Funzio, can't find anyone to attack anymore. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open up the levels Funzio, can't find anyone to attack anymore.

Post Count
    hmmmm.......Gostossa
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Please leave me alone xD I'm a tiny fish, I need time to grow

Back! Back I say! Back your hungry hand!
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    that sucks because I am sitting on almost 40,000 respect points because none of the respect items do squat for my stats... hoping for a respect points event lol
    A respect points event would be ridiculously unfair if it was a based on how much RP you can collect within the time frame of the event. There are three event items with respect bonuses and some people weren't lucky enough to get any of them.

It would be cool though, if it was something like "X number of players with the most RP banked at the end of the tournament win the prize". I think erik would win top spot hands down unless some people go crazy with scratchers. I might actually have a chance with an event like that too since I currently have ~290,000 RP banked.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I currently have ~290,000 RP banked.
    whats your stats out of curiosity?
    Just thinking after you've passed a certain value in atk/dfns even the high end respect items wouldnt add much.
    I've currently got 121K and have 48K/49K
    Think I might as well have an Chainwhip splurge as otherwise they will be of no use...

On topic, I still loads of people around the 160's with 20-30K stats and full mafia to attack

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    whats your stats out of curiosity?
    Just thinking after you've passed a certain value in atk/dfns even the high end respect items wouldnt add much.
    I've currently got 121K and have 48K/49K
    Think I might as well have an Chainwhip splurge as otherwise they will be of no use...

On topic, I still loads of people around the 160's with 20-30K stats and full mafia to attack
    aw dude wheres the thick chick? oh yeah the topic.. just hit refresh i havent had any problems finding people, I have seen alot of new names lately but none with 200,000 stats, most are around 30,000..
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    A respect points event would be ridiculously unfair if it was a based on how much RP you can collect within the time frame of the event. There are three event items with respect bonuses and some people weren't lucky enough to get any of them.

It would be cool though, if it was something like "X number of players with the most RP banked at the end of the tournament win the prize". I think erik would win top spot hands down unless some people go crazy with scratchers. I might actually have a chance with an event like that too since I currently have ~290,000 RP banked.
    I guess that was what I thought it would be. mainly because it would encourage people to buy scratchers by the dozen.. figured it would be like the other two, top 500, levels split at 100.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm seeing lots of 499ers but plenty of people to beat up. In think there's only 5 people in cc that have 200k stats

Post Count
    I'm at level 185 and it can be hard to find a level 500 that I can beat, sometimes. You just have to visit more hoods and really look at their defense buildings so you know you can compete with them or not. If you just look at their stats, you're not going to find many you can beat, even though you can.

As for RP, I saved up 89k, but then couldn't save it anymore and bought 100 chain whips. I was thinking of hanging onto it for new RP items, but don't see any value in hanging onto something with no future value (nothing I've seen that will be released for RP anytime soon), so I picked up my attack just a little. Hanging onto it? I wish I knew if more RP items would be released or not. I'm saving again...hmm....
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    Yeah I'm seeing lots of 499ers but plenty of people to beat up. In think there's only 5 people in cc that have 200k stats
    I'd say that's true from what I've seen. However, without being a big gold spender...the most attack I can get to for now is about 46k. There are a lot of players in levels from 156 up to 200 that have real defense stats over 50k, not to mention the huge amount at 70k, 80k, and many over 100-125k. Almost every one of these are at level 500. It definitely makes it tough on a non-gold player. However, level 200 is still achievable. I suppose if your goal is to dominate in stats and you're not going to spend with the big girls/boys, then good luck, lol.

~Leo Durocher

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i'm seeing a lot more people saving those RP's.
    I keep no less then 50k on hand just in case...
    im continuing to purchase Exelero's 18/0 stats
    and Chain Whips giving 11/7 stats

Lurker
    Post Count

How is it possible?

I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground?

Post Count
    The balancing is getting better. When I was level 135, I was being hit by level 180-200 players. At 185, I can now only see down to 156 and up to 200. As more players are getting up in level, it's definitely helping.

~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    I am level 190 and have 169 stamina.

I can burn through the stamina unbelievably fast. There are so many good targets on my rivals list that I could spend several hundred stamina with no trouble.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyron View Post
    I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    ROFLMAO twice in one day, whoda thunk it! mark it on the calender folks!